What's For Dinner, Wednesday, June 10th?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Something fast where we can have leftovers when we get home. We need to leave the house at 5 and will get home about 8:30 STARVING.

strip steaks, smashed yukons, corn on the cob, greenbeans. lindsor torte for dessert.

Doing a test batch of chicken cacciatore for Saturday so guess that will be supper. Only I will be making it for 3 tonight instead of 130!

finally made lentil soup (the pea soup lasted 2 days), over rice. (tomorrow i will turn left over soup, if any is left over, into pasta and lentils.)

I've got some chicken wings thawing right now. I'll probably make Buffalo wings, french fries and maybe some edemami (spelling?).
All finger foods!

Have beef stew in the oven. For dessert we will be having my DH's leftover birthday cake. The big day was yesterday.

Pully Porky Sammiches
One more time Tator Salad...
Re-cycled Coleslaw.........
Left over Night Rider Beans....
Home Made Vanilla Ice Cream by Blue Bell....(With a little Chocolate Sauce)

lentil soup with rice

img_827969_0_7405102e81e9e66e15f0aa6a992b972e.jpg

a chuck steak that has marinated over night. left over half baked potato, carrots from my garden, maybe a salad if i feel really hungry. no dessert as such, maybe an ice cream cone with cookies and cream ice cream before bed time.

a chuck steak that has marinated over night. left over half baked potato, carrots from my garden, maybe a salad if i feel really hungry. no dessert as such, maybe an ice cream cone with cookies and cream ice cream before bed time.
i love a nicely marbled chuck steak. what do you marinate it in?

Easy dinner because I didn't feel like cooking much after repacking everything I got at the butcher this afternoon .
Shake and Bake Porkchops - I rarely make these and bf is a big fan . I just think ughh a box but he loves them .
Garlic mashed potatoes - I used cream cheese rather than my usual sour cream .They smell and look delicious
Broccoli and cauliflower w/ melted cheddar cheese :D

I was on the road at 8:30 this morning and didn't pull into the driveway until almost 6 tonight. I'm wasted. More than 20 stops.

However, before I left "town," I picked up one of Arby's Wednesday specials, roasted chicken sandwich. It was quite good and just enough to fill up my tired body.

Change in plans. DH is going in for a stomach scan tomorrow to see if they can finally find out what is wrong. So, he had to go off his diet for the past 5 days and can't eat anything after midnight.

I asked him what he wanted and he said PIZZA. He can't eat wheat, cheese or spices normally so this was the perfect meal. We got a Costco 1/2 hawaiian and 1/2 pepperoni.

Change in plans. DH is going in for a stomach scan tomorrow to see if they can finally find out what is wrong. So, he had to go off his diet for the past 5 days and can't eat anything after midnight.

I asked him what he wanted and he said PIZZA. He can't eat wheat, cheese or spices normally so this was the perfect meal. We got a Costco 1/2 hawaiian and 1/2 pepperoni.
I think you made the right choice! :ROFLMAO: I hope everything turns out good with his scan. Hugggs!

I was going to make a shepherd's pie, but I was pooped, due to a long day at work and grocery shopping after. I ended up making Mark his own personal beef pot pie, using leftovers from the freezer. Since my long day, I didn't have anything but a big spoonful of his dinner. :ermm:

img_828043_0_b7f9109414c8acbc242983a8bf2c3672.jpg

img_828043_1_3d8d10207a7cefd16c23c6c6ae917486.jpg

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom