What's For Dinner, Wednesday, June 10th?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I was going to make a shepherd's pie, but I was pooped, due to a long day at work and grocery shopping after. I ended up making Mark his own personal beef pot pie, using leftovers from the freezer. Since my long day, I didn't have anything but a big spoonful of his dinner. :ermm:

img_828045_0_b7f9109414c8acbc242983a8bf2c3672.jpg

img_828045_1_3d8d10207a7cefd16c23c6c6ae917486.jpg
looks yummy!! what did you use for the top crust?

I've got some chicken wings thawing right now. I'll probably make Buffalo wings, french fries and maybe some edemami (spelling?).
All finger foods!
You can't get any better than that. My hometown is south of there! Do you like yours spicy or mild? I love my wings with celery, carrots and blue cheese or ranch dressing.

Easy dinner because I didn't feel like cooking much after repacking everything I got at the butcher this afternoon .
Shake and Bake Porkchops - I rarely make these and bf is a big fan . I just think ughh a box but he loves them .
Garlic mashed potatoes - I used cream cheese rather than my usual sour cream .They smell and look delicious
Broccoli and cauliflower w/ melted cheddar cheese :D
:LOL: Sometimes you have to do, what you have to do! Tonight I made a pot pie, using Bisquick. Whatever works! :rolleyes:

That is a great picture! I have to say I don't think I have ever had lentils. What do they taste like. Excuse my stupidity. :rolleyes:
thank you vb. i am not sure i can describe the flavor of lentils. they have an earthy flavor is the best i can do and contain 26% protein. very nutritious and good for you. if you serve lentils with pasta or rice they combine to form a complete protein. i serve lentil soup with rice and i use leftover lentil soup (unfortunately i have no leftover soup this time. my daughter loves it and polished it off as a snack. LOL) to make pasta and lentils (pasta cooked in lentil soup with tomato sauce added, till liquid is absorbed by pasta.). you have all the veggie, carb and protein you need.

You can't get any better than that. My hometown is south of there! Do you like yours spicy or mild? I love my wings with celery, carrots and blue cheese or ranch dressing.

Has to be extra hot VB!
Always serve mine with celery and blue cheese dressing.

Back
Top Bottom