What's for dinner Wednesday June 23?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

bethzaring

Master Chef
am having to rethink dinner for today...yesterday i pulled one pound of bulk pork sausage, thinking I would make sausage gravy over something..during my morning garden bug patrol, i found one head of cabbage was starting to rot...came back to the house with 2 pounds of cabbage, one onion, one celery stalk and one garlic head.....trying now to plan dinner around those foods..

what's happening at your house?

or cabbage/noodles/onion/butter (haluski), & then cook the sausage & combine that into. could also forego that butter, cook your cabbage/noodles in your sausage drippings. aw, your a pro in the kitchen~ you'll pull a dinner together before noon! :)

i forewent mentioning my dinner, dagnabbit. :)
tempeh. kinda craving that. then me & Mom, we've a day together.
on further consideration, i ought reconsider that tempeh. my Mom may hide if i gave her a bowl of tempeh-based soup/chili or a similar food.
beef is on my roster, rather than that.

okay, sausage patties and cole slaw it is.....this is the second of two packages of locally produced sausage a neighbor gave me, and I made sausage patties out of the first package and was very happy with the patties;) and cole slaw will be a good cool salad...right now I am in front of the fan even though the A/C is on, and dh is napping in the basement on an air mattress:)....gotta get the slaw started..

Last night we had baked parmesan-&-garlic encrusted Tilapia filets served on a bed of sauteed garlic-&-parmesan Golden Swiss Chard from the farmers market. Served along with some baked stuffed clams.

Back
Top Bottom