What's for Dinner Wednesday June 24?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

bethzaring

Master Chef
I harvested my first broccoli of the season and will be steaming that for dinner, to be covered with a sharp cheddar cheese sauce and bedded on ww toast. It looks like we will finish off the vanilla ice cream tonight.

What's up at your place?

I am trying a small chicken in my new DO. Picked up some white wine, may do some crusty bread.

Grilled P-Chops....
Grilled shrooms, onions, and yellow squash...
Potato Someway.......
Chocolate Ice Cream....Maybe a little "Stromberry" too!!

We are grilling hamburgers, Silver queen corn on the grill also, UB, you will be glad to know we are having Vidalia onions with our hamburgers, tomatoes from our teeny weeny garden and whatever kind of fruit dh wants - honeydew, canteloupe, peaches, grapes, cherries, etc.Anything to keep us from being so sweet. By bs was 86 after doing Curves today.

thawing meat for tacos or burger. will decide later which one.

I have leftover "taco meat" from the last time I made Tacos, just need to thaw it. I am leaning that way. Just read another thread and now thinking Pork Cutlets, they need to thaw also. Decisions, decisions........

I'm having leftover spaghetti from last night.. I'm making Mark something with chicken again. He really enjoyed that simple dinner last night.... it might be along those lines again.

I bought some beef cube steaks yesterday and I think I'm going to make country-fried steak out of them. Make lots of yummy cream gravy to go over mashed 'taters. Also bought some Italian green beans and will have them as another side because I've been craving them recently. I'll join Uncle Bob with chocolate ice cream for dessert. 'Cept mine will be some of the homemade I made on Sunday. Yum, yum, yummers!!!!

Katie E. said:
I'll join Uncle Bob with chocolate ice cream for dessert. 'Cept mine will be some of the homemade I made on Sunday. Yum, yum, yummers!!!!

Just keep on, and I'm gonna pull out da White Mountain, freeze up a batch of French Vanilla Cream that will make you run down da road, shoutin Hallelujah...:LOL:

Grilled P-Chops....
Grilled shrooms, onions, and yellow squash...
Potato Someway.......
Chocolate Ice Cream....Maybe a little "Stromberry" too!!

Uncle B, we had chops too, but with DH at work and the rain coming down they were done on the indoor grill along with sliced potatoes and onions.

Dessert will be in awhile....last of the chocolate angel food cake with Katie's dutch chocolate ice cream which I made myself! (can't wait for that one!).

Last edited:
Pork and Tofu Jeon.

213npc8.jpg

It is gound pork and tofu. (70% pork 30% tofu) Ginger, Green Onion, Garlic, Black Pepper, Soy Sauce and Egg. After mixing I added some flour. Dipped in egg and pan fried.

Back
Top Bottom