What's for dinner, Wednesday, May 28th?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

buckytom

Chef Extraordinaire
I'm making chicken and pineapple salad wraps if I can force myself to come inside long enough to make it.
If I have too much fun in the garden it's frozen pizzaor leftover chili. :)

Don't know... I didn't take any meat out this morning...

I'll have to stop at the store and see what sounds good.

Roast Beef and homegrown tomatoes on grilled sourdough bread.
Green Salad with jicama and mangoes, tossed with vinegar and oil dressing

Just decided to make up a batch of mac salad. We have some leftover chicken from last night that we can eat along with it.

Salmon - probably just sear it with some Cajun seasoning in the cast iron skillet, steamed carrots and new potatoes, hmmmmm I'm not sure what else. I think I'd rather go to Pook's house for dinner. Grilled steaks sound good.

Grilled boneless chicken breasts that I marinated on EVOO, Lemon Juice, salt, pepper, chopped parsley and cilantro.

Or, you could make my meat-a-balls, baked ziti, salad & garlic bread. Scroll down, it's-a-nice recipe.

http://www.discusscooking.com/forums/showpost.php?p=609780&postcount=8

thanks amy. i've bookmarked "the goons" site. the recipes for meataballs and sauce are dead on. except i add more parsley, and leave out the garlic powder, for those poor souls who dislike it.

well, we had a total change of cuisines last night. i stopped off at the korean market on the way home and got some shanghai bok choy, bell peppers, carrots, scallions, and criminis, so along with some boneless chicken thighs, i made a stir fry in a butter/soy/ginger/garlic sauce. also, i steamed the shanghai bok choy whole in some chicken stock, then added a little butter and soy sauce when they were soft.

definitely one of the better completely-from-scratch stir frys that i've made.

Back
Top Bottom