What's for Dinner Wednesday Nov 19th

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Hubbys at work, so the boys had pasta with broccoli & corn. I will have Campbells old fashioned tomato rice soup (yeah its from a can, but its a childhood comfort food that I NEED right now! I even made a special trip to the store to get it:LOL:) and a grilled cheese ;)

Tomato soup and grilled cheese... wonderful! Try some hot chocolate with that and you've got a winner of a winter dinner

Yeah there's that much snow up here, John. And they're calling for another 4-8 inches tomorrow and the day after.....

Sounds good T. The only thing that could be better than beef & barley soup would be having some good crusty bread to go with it. I'll have to check out those recipes.

I decided to make a nachos supreme using some of the pulled pork from Sunday, then froze the rest for chili at a later date.

I just happen to have some French bread to go with dinner Pacanis. I'll garlic it up and bake it for awhile. Yummy!

We went to Bennett's and I had my favorite blue plate special...country fried steak, milk gravy, mashed potatoes, green beans, pickled beets and a homemade roll.
At least I didn't have pie. The have the best cherry cheese pie you ever it.

DH requested mini burgers tonight.... I wished I would have made some tater salad last night! Would be a good side to go with!

We are going to have sautéed chicken with Penzey's Greek seasoning/Parmesan bread crumbs, mashed potatoes/gravy, baby peas and another vegetable. I am thinking of making a Swedish nut cake for dessert.

oh my tummy:(:wacko::(:wacko:

But it was so worth it!!!! When I crave a hotdog it ALWAYS has sauerkraut on it along with brown mustard and pickle relish. If I can find a yellow relish I'll just use that. That's why I like airports - they have the the best dogs with kraut! :chef:

LEFSE - that soup looks awesome!

Just wanted to thank everyone that helped me out with my oxtails today!

Dinner was perfectly wonderful! Yummmmmy!!
P. I loved the barley!!

Can I just say again how much I LUV Trader Joe's?
I cooked a couple of bone-in breasts in the crock pot with carrots, celery, onion and garlic. When I got home from work, I deboned the chicken and chunked it up, threw it back in the crock with a jar of Trader Joe's curry sauce - quick, easy and pretty good.
My original thought was to make chicken stew and biscuits but I ran out of steam after work. I saw the curry sauce in the pantry - so easy.

I bought a crazy sauce from there {Trader Joe's} 3 days ago in a jar.
Would you believe I got it just due to the glass jar it was in? Loved it...
It's for Bangers and you pour over them and then bake.
I don't have bangers and don't want bangers but reading the ingredients, I'll pour it over either boneless pork chops or chicken breasts next time I'm doing dinner.

img_728998_0_2f156eaa64fa3496c5f3c49dbc55ed0d.jpg
img_728998_1_64448412fec8efa0c80574713887fec3.jpg

Back
Top Bottom