What's for Dinner Wednesday Nov 19th

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

sattie

Washing Up
Yay!!! What we having for din din tonight?

Me... I gotta get back to ya! In the mean time..... inspire me!!!

gonna make spaghetti sauce. no meatballs today, just italian saugage.
I may bake a loaf of bread but I really dont need that!

I put some smoked beef sausage in the crockpot this morning with saurkraut, sliced onion, diced apple, seasonings and a half can of beer.
(guess what I did with the other half) :LOL:

I put some smoked beef sausage in the crockpot this morning with saurkraut, sliced onion, diced apple, seasonings and a half can of beer.

Washed your hair????:ROFLMAO:

We're having tuna noodle casserole with rotini, I don't have any noodles. It's good comfort food and I haven't had it in awhile. It's also only 30 degrees outside and I'm cold.

Barb

Gotta love recipes that call for half a can of beer ;)

No idea yet myself. I was thinking about chili, but that means I'd have to clear the snow off my vehicle and go to the store. And I had a big breakfast sandwich around 10 this morning..... hmmm, maybe half a can of beer will help me decide :wacko:

Macaroni-Sausage Casserole

:chef: I'm having a brand-new recipe called "Macaroni-Sausage Casserole". This has bulk Italian sausage in it and I made the casserole this morning. :chef:

turkey, sweet potatoes, green beans and gooie chocolate cake. cooked turkey yesterday, potatoes in a can and frozen green beans. will make the cake. (does't sound so good now does it ?) of course will jazz em up.

don't laugh.........I know you all think I whip up these culinary masterpieces, and I am always humbled by that. I like comfort food, probably more than the next person, too;).

I'm jonesing for a hot dog with sauerkraut, gotta have one. So, I'm frying (yes, frying a la Rutt's Hut) some franks, making some baked beans, roasting some potatoes and ahem...opening a bag of fresh sauerkraut.

I cannot even begin to tell you how excited I am.:ermm:

don't laugh.........I know you all think I whip up these culinary masterpieces, and I am always humbled by that. I like comfort food, probably more than the next person, too;).

I'm jonesing for a hot dog with sauerkraut, gotta have one. So, I'm frying (yes, frying a la Rutt's Hut) some franks, making some baked beans, roasting some potatoes and ahem...opening a bag of fresh sauerkraut.

Sounds like a culinary masterpiece to me:ROFLMAO:

I may have to put my soup on hold and do the hotdog thing myself. It sounds wonderful. Enjoy!

Gotta love recipes that call for half a can of beer ;)

No idea yet myself. I was thinking about chili, but that means I'd have to clear the snow off my vehicle and go to the store. And I had a big breakfast sandwich around 10 this morning..... hmmm, maybe half a can of beer will help me decide :wacko:

You have that much snow up there already pacanis? Sounds like a good time to crack open a whole beer and maybe fire up that smoker!!

Thanks to some members here... I have a pot of OXTAIL soup simmering away.

I took a bunch of recipes and mixed them all together. Sure smells good! Thanks guys!

tonite is leftover soup and a chicken breast. DH is teaching a scuba class so I'm on my own for supper, but that's ok!

Back
Top Bottom