What's for Dinner Wednesday November 10?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
The executive chef at our local Domino's Pizza store is sending two medium thin crusts my way via special delivery.

Too dang tired to do anything else.

Oh Babe!! That sounds just wonderful. How are you fixing them?

I'm about to get started on some white chicken chili, or is that chicken white chili? Anyway. :rolleyes:

would you believe in microwave. found the instructions some where. have done it before. just put in plastic bag. leave it open. takes about five minutes on high. decided on some little pasta purses filled with brie and garlic. forgot i had in freezer. should be a good mix. chicken chili is the bomb. enjoy!

Hey! New guy here. I am alone tonight, so I am heating up a few spring rolls I made up and froze a couple of weeks ago. Then I am going to do something with cuttlefish. Probably load them with garlic and chili or sambal olek, because I am a sucker for punishment..

Nice place you have here!
Welcome to the GANG!!

Cubed poached B/S chicken breast, thick sliced mushroom caps, fresh asparagus (sautéed in butter till veggies were tender) & spinach linguine tossed with Alfredo sauce (butter, heavy cream, fresh grated Romano & Parmesan cheeses) and a side of tomato salad.

img_936175_0_1710e263633724f4ed6de89ee7d87781.jpg

Hey! New guy here. I am alone tonight, so I am heating up a few spring rolls I made up and froze a couple of weeks ago. Then I am going to do something with cuttlefish. Probably load them with garlic and chili or sambal olek, because I am a sucker for punishment..

Nice place you have here!

Thank You and welcome! Pull up a chair!

Back
Top Bottom