What's for Dinner Wednesday November 25th

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

LPBeier

Certified Cake Maniac
Moderator Emeritus
Wow, I have started this 3 days in a row! Are you sleeping in Ms M and VB? :LOL:

I am doing chicken tonight but not exactly sure how. I might do cordon bleu as I have all the fixings but have to figure out how to do DH's without cheese and still make it moist. He has decided he doesn't like soy cheese like product.

As for sides, I think garden salad and carrots

What is everyone else having today.

Gonna sip a little bourbon....
Then ladle up a big bowl of Chili...
Might lay a slice or two of cheese on to melt...
Throw a hand full of Frito's on....
Prolly will repeat the process...cause it's a Blue Ribbon Batch:chef:...With a Top Secret ingredient this time :ermm:

Gonna sip a little bourbon....
Then ladle up a big bowl of Chili...
Might lay a slice or two of cheese on to melt...
Throw a hand full of Frito's on....
Prolly will repeat the process...cause it's a Blue Ribbon Batch:chef:...With a Top Secret ingredient this time :ermm:

No ice cream? Chili and the trimmings sounds good!

Neighbors went out of town, gave us big bowl of chili.. has corn in it, hmmmm.
THen to a whining cheese party.

whatever they can grab, I've been cooking all day and will be cooking tomorrow... maybe a bowl of cereal or more leftover ham from Sunday's dinner.

Wow, I have started this 3 days in a row! Are you sleeping in Ms M and VB? :LOL:

I am doing chicken tonight but not exactly sure how. I might do cordon bleu as I have all the fixings but have to figure out how to do DH's without cheese and still make it moist. He has decided he doesn't like soy cheese like product.

As for sides, I think garden salad and carrots

What is everyone else having today.
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: I wish I would have been sleeping. I was on the phone a lot this morning. :neutral:

Your dinner sounds good.

I wasn't sure what to make until a few minutes ago. Dinner was going to include meatballs, just didn't know how.

I thew together a meatball-stuffing bake. The meatballs were tossed with corn and peas in a little cream of mushroom soup, and then put in a small, greased casserole dish (this dinner is just for Mark--I had a french bread pizza earlier and I'm not hungry). On top of the meatball mixture, I put some shredded mozzarella, then the stuffing. I'm baking it at 375 for about 45 min.

Standing rib roast was on sale today, so that was dinner. Baked potatoes with all the trimmings, steamed carrots (from our garden!) that were so sweet Ken thought they might be sweet potato. Fresh finger veggies, pea pods, celery, cucumber, grape tomatoes and again garden carrots. It was sooooo yummy.

Tomorrow will be Sam's brandied chicken to use up the last of the ham. I can feel my arteries hardening already!

Here was Mark's meatball-stuffing bake.

img_863329_0_3766ef35b892c2da99b6d031a8ece230.jpg

img_863329_1_33448d20c2021709b854d21aaab62d7d.jpg

img_863329_2_4c6a162ab8a392e4f74880b5f45c16a6.jpg

Back
Top Bottom