What's for finner, Friday, 6/10?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

bethzaring

Master Chef
I plan on making some macaroni and cheese, with various cheeses and undecided add ons, but probably some ham. Wait a minute, what about some spam?:D

What are you thinking about, dinner wise?

Something with chicken breasts, something with leftover potatoes, another veggie and a one layer vanilla cake for dessert.

Waiting here for inspiration! I have no clue, maybe a shrimp boil.

Hang in there Katie!

I made potato salad and three bean salad this am, both with the added goodness of frozen peas. The 3 beans this time are canned kidneys and Italian white beans and frozen (nuked) green beans plus a small onion.

I'm thinking about just a pan browned hot dog with a squirt of german mustard to go with.

Grilled chicken caeser salad with homemade dressing and croutons. Chicken was marinated in garlic, S and P, worchestershire, lemon juice and olive oil before grilling. Parm shavings as garnish.

I'm defrosting a couple of big brined pork loin chops and I'll be finishing them with a shallot/mushroom/wine/Dijon/cream sauce. I love that sauce! Onion orzo for the SC, some wilted spinach under mine. Steamed and buttered broccolini for both of us.

Shrimp it is! Boiled up in Old Bay seasoning. Chili sauce for dipping.

Soft shell crab, fresh clams.....

img_1469305_0_9ec87012d00d848ae352594d97780388.jpg

img_1469305_1_ad6a37d2ce0cc465dde4b88fd17cc443.jpg

I tossed some boneless pork chops into the slow cooker to make another "something new" - Slow Cooker Peach Glazed Pork Chops. My taste buds were telling me that we wouldn't like the thyme even though it was the herb in the recipe. Instead, I subbed some fresh grated nutmeg to the sauce. Just the right touch, in our opinion. When I make this again, I think I'll reduce the butter to 3 or 4 Tbsp instead of 6.

Served it on top of lemon parsley rice and quick cooked asparagus with a sprinkle of grated parm.

Attachments

• 2016-06-10 20.55.26.jpg
    2016-06-10 20.55.26.jpg
    72.2 KB · Views: 178
Back
Top Bottom