What's for lunch today?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

luvs

Master Chef
i'm not sure; i just woke up and i'm pretty busy. i want something sweet for once. i hope i have some vanilla pudding; if not' i'll just cook up a quick batch. it's soooooo easy to make.

i gave up on the pudding and made crab legs and udon noodles. as usual, the cats ate most of the crab.:rolleyes:

Leftover lamb burgers. We were going to have
them last night but, David showed up and there wasn't
enough for all three of us. So, we'll eat them for lunch instead.

Now.. what about dinner?

It is rainy, windy, and cold so I am having chicken soup.
PAB what you are having is what I really want though. I just don't have any of that on hand.

I had these things called chicken fries. They are breaded pieces of chicken the size & shape of french fries. Not to bad for a frozen product. I also had tomato soup.

i've had those chicken fries, crewsk! they were pretty okay! odd as it may be, they were good with A-1.

i'm not so sure i'm having lunch; i have something important coming up this afternoon and my stomach is full of butterflies.:wacko:

I'll have to try the A-1 next time luvs. I had them with ranch dressing today. Oh, the A-1 dosen't sound odd to me. I like it mixed with honey as a dip for chicken fingers.

Since I am at home today I am going to cut up some fruit (strawberries, bananas, pineapple, apples, ect.) and toss in some candied walnuts. I am going to make a fruit dip. I don't remember who posted the recipe but I am going to make the fruit dip where you mix together flavored yougert with cool whip.

a salad: field greens, slice pepperoncini, tomoato, cucumber, sunflower seeds, crumbled cheddar cheese, cranberries, oven baked fish (crumbled) and 1/2 an egg w/ Asian ceasar dressing

a can of diet coke

Today I made a couple of "red hot" hot dogs.

I started by caramelizing about a quarter of a medium onion in butter (the onion was cut into half-rings, but that was strictly for convenience). Then after the onions were nice and brown, I added a bit more butter, then poured in some Frank's Red Hot (do this off of the heat). Turn the heat down to low, add a dollop of molasses, and simmer for a few, until thickened.

It tasted great as a hot dog topping. Next time, I'm going to caramalize a clove or two of garlic along with the onions.

My daughter brought me chicken fingers and honey mustard dressing, I ate one she ate two and the dog got one...Whoopeeeeee:LOL: That was my treat for babysitting :ROFLMAO: It was fun tho...the baby was all smiles today:) and his one year old cousin who I was also tending was as cute as could be...You should see that kid eat a home made apple juice popcicle :rolleyes:

kadesma

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom