What's for lunch today?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I never think of goldfish.. Pepperidge Farm makes them, right? If so, there's a guy across the street that delivers for them. I better get to him before I move. lol

Yeah they do. The Parmesan goldfish are good too. My mom & I go to a Pepperidge Farm outlet in Myrtle Beach every summer while we are on vacation & stock up on goodies. I can usually get about $80 worth of stuff for about half that.

I think the guy across the street swaps things with other drivers in the area. A couple months ago, I saw a Frito Lay truck parked out front. I'm thinking, "Erm... what is that doing here?" But, he was visiting the Pepperidge Farm guy.. I should just call him Jim, that's his name.. lol. Anyway, Jim came out with a flat of assorted stuff and helped the chip guy (I don't know his name) put it in the back of his truck. The chip guy exchanged it for a flat of the snack-size bags of chips. I wonder if they're allowed to do that.. Whatever works, I guess.

Yeah, usually I'm not a big fan of packaged cookies, except Oreos, but they make some really good stuff.

Yeah.. but their Salsalito Chocolate Chunk cookies are worth it once in awhle.. when I feel like a splurge. Hey.. I should add them to admin's advertising thread... lol..j/k

Good idea! All this talk about Pepperidge Farm has made me crave some cookies & I don't have any or the time to make any! Dang, looks like I may stay up & bake some tonight. :LOL:

I would love to bake some.. just plain ole chocolate chip.. but I have to run out and get a few things.. mainly the chips and I think I have one egg left.. I should have everything else.

the only thing better than milano's are double chocolate milano's. and sausalitos are awesome too. ya need a half gallon of ice cold milk to go with them...

yes, I must say that is one thing I have loved since a young child and will never get tired of is MILK.. ice cold.. I love it with everything. Elf said it perfect on another thread.. tomato soup, grilled cheese, and ice-cold milk.

they have mini mint milanos too.. I didn't know that... I was checking out their website..

Gotta have milk! The only time I drink it is when I have cookies. It has to be whole milk & I pour a glass & stick it in the freezer until the top of it is bairly frozen. I like the White Chocolate Macadamia cookies they make too. Good grief, I may just have to stop at the store on my way to my parents this afternoon! :LOL:

yeah, juliev, i've had them but i'm not a big fan of mint and chocolate. they're ok.

anyone remember those old pepperridge farm commercials with th old guy on the porch that always said "pepperridge faahm remembahs"

I've never tried them.. didn't even know they existed.. honestly, I'd rather make my own.. but I do love oreos!!

buckytom said:
yeah, juliev, i've had them but i'm not a big fan of mint and chocolate. they're ok.

anyone remember those old pepperridge farm commercials with th old guy on the porch that always said "pepperridge faahm remembahs"

Yeah.. I had forgotten about those.. I wonder why they don't show them anymore.. they were cool!

Well, another cookie I forgot (and yes, it's chocolate mint).. is the Thin Mint from the Girl Scouts. And, I love their Savanahs. Talk about pricey, they have sky-rocketed.

now those would be good crunched up on top of vanilla or chocolate ice cream.. the mints.

Back
Top Bottom