What's for lunch today?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Well, my cliets ordered thier products, and I like to deliver them myself. I like them to see me, and I enjoy talking to them. Most of my clients are police and fire departments. My company builds their dispatch centers and we supply them with their 2-way radios. We install squads with all their equipment too. But I just like the personal touch. And today, was unusual. I put 300 miles on my car driving around the Chicago burbs. I will sleep well tongiht! LOL!
19.gif

leftover kung po chicken and veggie fried rice, octopus salad, cucumber kimchee, seaweed salad, and roasted laver. and a diet coke.

it's a type of seaweed, like nori, ya know the sushi stuff, but it is saltier and more flavorful. it comes in little sheets like nori, and you eat it like potato chips. except for the salt, it's very healthy for you...

I had a tossed salad with baby carrots, cherry tomatoes, sliced onion, croutons and bleu cheese dressing.

little hugs, root beer, and gingerale is next. since i woke up it's been nothing but fluids. and a popsicle, but that's still fluids.
for you see, i woke up with a puffy face, and i want to go out to dinner tonite, and so i must flush that fluid out. time for more fluids!
i hate water retention. :?

I had a roast beef sandwich on a french roll that I had toasted and melted Fontina cheeese on, then added thin slices of the roast beef and wasabi mayo. I was impressed with my choice, twas good, but was out of potatoe chips. :cry:

norgeskog said:
I had a roast beef sandwich on a french roll that I had toasted and melted Fontina cheeese on, then added thin slices of the roast beef and wasabi mayo. I was impressed with my choice, twas good, but was out of potatoe chips. :cry:

mm.. that really sounds good.. I love fontina cheese.. but then again.. I love most cheese!
moussnif.gif

Juliev said:
norgeskog said:

mm.. that really sounds good.. I love fontina cheese.. but then again.. I love most cheese!
moussnif.gif

Thanks Juliev, I think limburger is probably the only cheese I do not like, but have never tasted it, could never get it by my nose.

I went out to lunch the other day at McGrath's Fish House which is a Northwestern chain, very popular. They advertised a special new lunch item I could not resist. Toasted english muffin with seasoned grilled tomatoe slice, bay shrimp, topped with Hollandaise and crumbled crispy bacon, served with a salad. It was so good I wanted to lick the plate but did not want to look like an idiot. I am going to try this one at home.

My mouth is still watering.. ughhhh.. I dunno what I want for dinner now.. thanks alot Norgeskog! :LOL:

will you lick the plate at home, norgeskog?????? dw knows when she's made something extraordinary because she has to look for the tongue streaks on the plate to tell if it's been used or not....

Back
Top Bottom