What's for lunch today?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
No idea - Leaning towards a gyro and chili fries....

I've got 10 minutes to decide!

John

middie said:
a sald w/ bacon and julie's warm bacon dressing... yummy

Yeah, I must admit.. that stuff is pretty good... that dressing would be good on a burger too!!!

I had a ham, american cheese, onion, and lettuce, and mayo sammich.... glass of milk

or would even be good on a grilled cheese or grilled ham-n-cheese.. but I'd use a bun instead of bread, if I was going to put dressing on it. There is a place in town that makes a great GIGANTIC burger called the "Uncle Al" and uses dressing on it, along with a slice of ham.

mmm, Grandpa makes me chili and instant mashed potatoes sometimes... it's good, middie.

I'm going out for lunch today.. just not sure of the time yet. I don't know what to get... I think my mom wants to go chinese, but I know a place in town that makes great melt sammiches.

buckytom said:
going to the soup nazi from seinfeld fame. i passed it this morning, and now i want soup. here's his website, fyi: http://www.soupkitchenintl.com

I have never been there, but I found a couple of his recipes n the internet (or at least they claim to be his). I have the Chicken Chili and of course the Mulligatawny. Both are great, but the mulligatawny is out of this world.

Today I am having leftovers of the cream of celery soup that I made last night. I got the recipe from Keen Kook. If you are interested in making this (and trust me, you should be) then you can find the recipe in the soups, stews, and casseroles section. Thanks Keen Kook!!!

OK, I got lazy(what's new)! I had packet og Lipton Asian Sides in the pantry & decided to fix that. It's the Thai Sesame Noodles...smells pretty good.

well, i was gonna have soup nazi for lunch , but i told dw, and now i'm getting it to bring home for dinner. even tho it's overpriced, something like $15 to $30 per quart (for soup!!!), you get a baguette, a piece or 2 of fruit, and a little piece of candy or a macaroon to go with it.

i had a mexican ( :shock: i know iron chef, you don't have to say it) tuna salad hero for lunch, and a bag of baked lays and a diet coke. the tuna was very good; canned tuna mixed with just a little mayo, chopped bell peppers, pickled jalapenos, and cilantro, with extra raw onions on a hero roll.

I had a fish sandwich with tartar sauce and ketchup.. handful of chips on the side.... iced tea.

Back
Top Bottom