What's for lunch today?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I had brunch of hashbrowns with onions and garlic, an French omelet with pasilla peppers, onions, parsley, sharp cheddar and salsa and lots of coffee. The pepper would have been better had I been able to roast it first.

64871803107.jpg

crewsk said:
I had an egg sandwich(thanks to middie & Juliev I had a craving)with cheddar cheese, some coconut chocolate chip cookies, & pink lemonade.

Doesn't the lemonade make the sandwich awfully soggy?? :?: :?: :?:

shh...
The voices are talking again!! (Oh, wait. That's the CD player. Drat!)

John
Having a VERY bad day at work, and I still have to vote - BLECH!!!

i had smoked turkey, bacon, american cheese, lechuga y tomate on a hero, with a bag of cool ranch doritos, and an iced tea.

oh, i just read back. good luck mudbug. if it gets bad, you can always scream and rant at me if you need someone to explode on. i'm fairly used to it...lol.

ronjohn55 said:
crewsk said:
I had an egg sandwich(thanks to middie & Juliev I had a craving)with cheddar cheese, some coconut chocolate chip cookies, & pink lemonade.

Doesn't the lemonade make the sandwich awfully soggy?? :?: :?: :?:

shh...
The voices are talking again!! (Oh, wait. That's the CD player. Drat!)

John
Having a VERY bad day at work, and I still have to vote - BLECH!!!

It's not just you ronjohn...I'm hearing voices today too!

No, the lemonade didn't make the sandwich soggy, but it didn't go to well with the cookies. The only milk my g-ma had was skim milk & I can't drink that stuff.

lol.. bucky likes that can o' corn.

I still haven't eaten anything..mouth too tender.. I had a small bottle of tomato juice.

ok, I have to eat something.. my tummy won't leave me alone. I'm going to try tackle a pot pie.. I just stuck one in the oven.

Not to brag, or anything....(ahem)...

But I just came from having lunch with a girl friend and enjoyed the most wonderful bourbon-basted grilled salmon with a truly delicious rice pilaf and steamed carrots and broccoli that were also delicious! All this for $5.99. I was astounded. No wonder the place was packed like sardines in a can!

Well, sorry about that... But it was the BEST six bucks I've spent in a LOOOOOOONNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGGG time!

Sorry, bug. Just feelin frisky today! Got some time off over the weekend and I'm a'celebratin' early! ;)

i had very salty lentil soup. it's true what they say about reducing your intake of salt. i have been avoiding it, and now i can taste the smallest amount of it in everything.
i also had a roasted veggie wrap, a bag of doritos (no geese), and an apple juice...

Back
Top Bottom