What's for lunch today?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I have friends there.. I stayed for a week.. and I think it's gorgeous there.. and went hiking in Jasper.

Whew!

Next time you visit, stop in to Edmonton and come for a meal with us. We are in the west end, so you wouldn't have far to go off the highway.

Alix said:
Whew!

Next time you visit, stop in to Edmonton and come for a meal with us. We are in the west end, so you wouldn't have far to go off the highway.
make sure you have whipping cream on hand to make me a great dinner!.. lmao :LOL:

julie and leaf... WE KNEW IT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
you two are so caught !!!!!!! :LOL:

anyway i'm having a salad with julies bacon
salad dressing again. it's so yummy. btw thanks
again for the recipe julie

middie said:
julie and leaf... WE KNEW IT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
you two are so caught !!!!!!! :LOL:

anyway i'm having a salad with julies bacon
salad dressing again. it's so yummy. btw thanks
again for the recipe julie
:oops: :oops: :oops:

you're welcome for the recipe.. isn't it good??? I love it!... good on a sammich too!!!!.. like a burger **drooling**

I didn't have any lunch.. didn't get up until almost noon.. I know I'm a slacker today! :? I spent a lot of time on the phone last night.. lol

SierraCook said:
Grilled hotdogs with mustard, ketchup, onions, and dill pickle relish all washed down with a PepsiOne.
hotdogs are always good.. ever had a dogburger? it's a hot dog split down the middle, but not cutting through, then stuffed with cheese and wrapped in bacon.. secure with toothpicks.. then fry.. they are awesome!

SierraCook said:
Your phone bill is going to be huge!! :LOL: I just got interrupted in my posting. My friends bought over my new trendmill, well at least new to me. Now I need to find a place for it.
:oops: I can feel myself blush.. um... he called me

Juliev said:
SierraCook said:
Grilled hotdogs with mustard, ketchup, onions, and dill pickle relish all washed down with a PepsiOne.
hotdogs are always good.. ever had a dogburger? it's a hot dog split down the middle, but not cutting through, then stuffed with cheese and wrapped in bacon.. secure with toothpicks.. then fry.. they are awesome!

My brother and I used to stuff our dogs with cheese sans the bacon. The bacon sounds good, though.

it's really good with spicy mustard.. mmmmm.. yummy and of course, onion and ketchup..

There's a diner here that serves waffle dogs. Pretty good. Just like a corn dog but made with waffle batter, in a waffle maker with the hotdog inside. I don't know how they do it.

Juliev said:
SierraCook said:
Your phone bill is going to be huge!! :LOL: I just got interrupted in my posting. My friends bought over my new trendmill, well at least new to me. Now I need to find a place for it.

That's OK!! I am sure that you have called him. No calls from mine lately. I think that we maybe over. :(

wasabi said:
There's a diner here that serves waffle dogs. Pretty good. Just like a corn dog but made with waffle batter, in a waffle maker with the hotdog inside. I don't know how they do it.
I love corn dogs, so I'm sure I will love those!.. they sound good.

Juliev said:
SierraCook said:

My phone bill is going to be huge ;) lol

Back
Top Bottom