What's for lunch today?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
SierraCook said:
Mine just does not seem to have a good flavor. So, I have given up on making it. It someone has a good recipe I would appreciate it.
hold on... have to find that book.. I'll type it in for you :D

Crockpot Beef Stroganoff:

2 lbs round steak, cut into 1/2 inch cubes
1 cup chopped onion
1 clove garlic, minced
1 cup sliced mushrooms
2 tbsp flour
1 tsp salt
1/2 tsp pepper
1 1/2 tsp paprika
1/4 tsp dried thyme, crushed
1 bay leaf
1 (14.5oz) can tomatoes
1 cup sour cream
Hot buttered egg noodles

Place steak, onion, mushrooms and garlic in crockpot. Stir in flour, coating steak. Add salt, pepper, paprika, thyme, bay leaf and tomatoes; stir well. Cook on low 7-10 hours, stirring occasionally. Stir in sour cream during the last 30 min. Serve over hot egg noodles.

SierraCook said:
Thanks, JV. I love anything that can be made in a crockpot :)
yw! I love anything made in the crockpot too! It makes the kitchen smell so good!

reheating some chicken/onions/peppers from last night and having it over rice.

crewsk said:
A pb&j sandwich, sour cream & onion potato chips, & strawberry kool aid.
I bought something some time back that was "Lifesavers" brand drink mix. It was sour apple flavor.. it was really good. I love Kool-Aid.

Grocery shopping today...

I'll prbly stop by the sushi counter and eat that while I'm putting away the rest of the food.
Yummy! :D

and i went to a pot luck party,yummm...great food,there were at least a dozen dishes,or more,well i could only eat 3 or 4 of them at the most,i tasted spagetti cooked with mince meat and some veggies,chicken filled puff pastry,some rice with pine nuts and cashews,beef kebabs,cream salad,chickpea curry,some rice pudding 4 dessert which was great!

Back
Top Bottom