What's for lunch today?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Bangbang said:
I went to Red Lobster today. Its my birthday.

Happy b-day ya nutrod :!:
18.gif

MJ

Aloha From Blue Ridge Telecom

Hauoli La Hanau...That is Happy Birthday in Hawaiian.

Today I'm having a vegie wrap sammich... inside lettuce and diced tomatoes, onions, mushrooms.. with a little cheddar cheese and italian dressing. I'm drinking iced tea.

Yeah & I won't be able to taste things the right way either! Oh well, my mouth will be numb here in a couple of hours anyway. I have to go to the dentist to have a filling replaced. It fell out in my coffee this morning!

geeez.. those kinds of things happen on Mondays.. geeez Keep smiling!.. or try to!

You'll have to read my post under The Most Annoying Thing That's Happened Recently to see how my day is going! I have to keep smiling just because it's too sad not to!

I had another wrap sammich.

I heated a wheat tortilla in a skillet and melted cheese on top... added some tuna salad, chopped onions (I know crewsk will curl her nose), tomatoes, mushrooms, and shredded lettuce.. it was yummy!.. and a glass of milk

As we converse here, I am ever so daintily applying a dab of peanut butter to the end of the last yeast cresecent rolls I made the other day. Shortly I will open one of the bottles of red that were on sale at the store.

Hey, I need it for the dinner I'm making (sorry crewsk).

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom