What's for lunch today?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Roasted tomato stuffed with goat cheese, oregano, bread crumbs, & tomato "meat", drizzled with oilve oil. My daughters has the addition of black olives.

Alix said:
Training for what? Did I miss something?

I'm going back to work after two and a half months of goofing off. Have to go to 4-hour orientation tonight. I am soooo not looking forward to having to wear a certain undergarment again.

Ewwww! That blows mudbug! We will miss you around here. Do you HAVE to wear that particular undergarment? I tend to just leave them at home and go bare. Not an option where you work?

I'm going to see what I can get away with after I've been there awhile. Not a usual garment for me in any situation, but I'm not 19 anymore either.

LOL! Me either, but I still have a streak of rebellion in there...and lets face it those things SUCK!

Alix said:
I think it would be more fun to roast wienies...heeheehee!

LOL, you are so bad. I'll attend, but I already got rid of all the torture shoes. May need to hang on to the other articles, at least for a little while.

Peace be with you all. I've had to strap one on myself (feel your pain there), and I must be off now into the dangerous public -- the pantry must be stocked, fish be bought, cards signed, gift wrapped, pie made, son's bed short-sheeted....

I do hope to say adieu, bug, before your fatefull hour. If I miss ya, give 'em heck -- you're just the one to do it, too... We will all be looking forward to a report. I can see the new thread now.........

(Be back later...)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom