What's for Sunday Supper 12/1??

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
As a change of pace from turkey-based meals, I'm cooking Italian sausage with roasted red pepper and onions. SO wants her's in a roll. I think I'll make mine with pasta.

I made a variation on an old favourite: pork tenderloin medallions with 'shrooms and herb sauce. The biggest variation, aside from medallions instead of chops, was to fry the 'shrooms first, so I could keep them separate from the sauce and medallions. Stirling doesn't mind a little bit of mushroom flavour, but not very much. This worked well. Next time, I think I'll add some fish sauce to the sauce for some extra oomph. I served it with boiled potatoes and rødkål (Danish red cabbage).

Attachments

• IMG_20191201_180810.jpg
    IMG_20191201_180810.jpg
    89.6 KB · Views: 108
  • IMG_20191201_180952.jpg
    IMG_20191201_180952.jpg
    97.1 KB · Views: 70
Cheesy, sour-creamy chicken involtini in a white wine/marinara sauce, to which I added a couple of sautéed broccoli florets.

Attachments

• IMG_9086 Chicken involtini.jpg
    IMG_9086 Chicken involtini.jpg
    89.6 KB · Views: 79
Last edited:
It's soup weather! I made a big pot of veggie-bean soup (carrots, celery, leeks, potato, stewed tomatoes, great northern beans, napa cabbage) in a chicken broth. I also tore apart a rotisserie chicken, used the bones and skin to make stock with all the trimmings from the soup veggies, and chopped up the chicken. We'll have more soup tomorrow - our favorite, creamy chicken and wild rice soupl :yum:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom