What's For Supper 1/27/2014

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I think it will be some form of take-out that TB can pick up on his way home from helping a friend with a plumbing problem. My hubby is great using his days off helping others! :wub:

We ended up with Chinese food. I was bad and had a couple of pieces of almond chicken which I will pay for, but it was really worth it! :angel:

I have friends over and since it's nice and chill (not freakishly cold... chill) I will make "fegato alla veneziana" and loose polenta: chicken liver with tons of sweet onion and a slash of red chianti and polenta is made with self ground maize ... It would be perfect for a cold day like yours!
Buon appetito! :)

'twas 45*F and sunny today. Made my first loaf of bread in over a year, Italian. So, I had a buttered piece of bread with a bowl of a new pot roast, as opposed to last weeks' pot roast. I used some grass fed beef that was on sale, and I can tell a difference from the Krogers' chuck roast. The grass fed beef was more tender, juicer, more flavorful and less stringy than last weeks chuck.

I ♥ my bread maker. I try to at least make a loaf of bread every other week.

Back
Top Bottom