What's for Supper, December 4th?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Vanilla Bean

Master Chef
I threw some chicken legs, chunked potato and onion in the crock pot. I'm not sure what the end result is going to be yet. I might take the chicken legs and baste them in a sauce occasionally in the oven. The potatoes will either be like they are or mashed.

What are your plans for a Friday night dinner?

Meatballs in either tomato sauce or gravy. Its one UGLY day outside so we need stick to your ribs food.

Bang Bang Shrimp Quesadillas

Deep fry shrimp with a flour/cornstarch batter

1/4 cup mayonnaise
1/8 cup Thai chilie sauce
few dashes of siracha (i add a lot because i like spicy)

With asiago and jack cheese

mmmmmmmm.

A little Bourbon.....
Grilled Boneless/Skinless Breast....
Saute/Stir Fry...Onion, Zucchini, 'Shrooms in Garlic/Olive Oil....
Boiled Red Potatoes, buttered....
Chocolate Ice Cream......

We decided on chinese take out... Spicy orange beef (crispy) and fried rice. And The Husband just got here with it, so I'm off to enjoy! :)

We were out picking up a new garbage disposal and the new dishwasher so we stopped in at Moe's Southwest Grill. Wasn't too impressed. My rice wasn't cooked all the way and I thought it was rather bland flavoring.

I made a sauce out of bottled teriyaki sauce, minced garlic and apricot preserves.... that is basting the drumsticks as I type. I'm going to leave the potatoes as is.

I made this Tonkatsu Curry, the Tonkatsu was very cruncy and the Curry had just a hint of spicyness. (Curry is left from last night) Served with a salad of baby napa with cucumers and Korean pickles.

4159369856_533d58f525_b.jpg

We were out picking up a new garbage disposal and the new dishwasher so we stopped in at Moe's Southwest Grill. Wasn't too impressed. My rice wasn't cooked all the way and I thought it was rather bland flavoring.

jabbur,
Next time try Chipotle! It is about 300 times better than Moe's. Very fresh ingredients, and right there at Patrick Henry Mall.

I had baked potato w/ chili, and a spinach salad for dinner.

jabbur,
Next time try Chipotle! It is about 300 times better than Moe's. Very fresh ingredients, and right there at Patrick Henry Mall.

I had baked potato w/ chili, and a spinach salad for dinner.
moe's is hit or miss depending on the location.

Chipotle is good.

But Qdoba is the best! Their queso is amazing!

I made a sauce out of bottled teriyaki sauce, minced garlic and apricot preserves.... that is basting the drumsticks as I type. I'm going to leave the potatoes as is.
Here was our supper. The peas were overcooked, but that happens when you're trying to do too many things at once.

img_864693_0_e2a4dfe5917dd75c17cd725b2bd56c73.jpg

Orzo with sauteed garlic, red bell pepper, black olives, and asparagus, tossed with feta cheese.

Back
Top Bottom