What's for Supper Monday May 23, 2011?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Appy for the challenge. Rib Eye Steak,Saluted Mushrooms, Jasmine Rice and same Big Salad I had last night.

Wow, did my dinner plans change! Through a series of events (including a car accident that held up traffic) I got to the airport just in time to barely miss my plane. No planes until tomorrow, and they wanted a lot of money we didn't have to change the tickets.

Long story short, a friend picked me up a the airport, bought me a #1 combo at Taco Bell (Burrito Supreme and Taco Supreme, with Diet Pepsi), and James picked me up at their house. :cool:

no dinner as of yet. our neighbor died saturday, so dw went to the wake tonight. she and the boy ate early, so after i got up i stayed home to help my boy with his homework, feed the cats, birds, fish, and turtle, then get my boy washed up and ready for bed.

then it was off to work. i'm about to head out for either griddled chopped lamb over yellow rice with yoghurt and hot sauces from a late night halal cart on 52nd and 8th ave., or a souvlski, fries, and salad from a greek diner on 77th and broadway.

Back
Top Bottom