What's for Supper on this Sunday 1/26/14

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Here is dinner....
attachment.php

I've been thinking about making stuffed pork chops. Your pictures sealed the deal! They'll need to show up on plates at our house soon.

It was below 20 degrees today, so it was soup for supper. First I made spinach salads for us, then we each had a bowl of the chicken rice soup. All gone!

Roasted Pork, with roasted potatoes and other root veggies, yummy pork gravy. DH requested another baked rice pudding, so that is dessert. Very traditional Sunday dinner ;)

My grandson spent the afternoon with me today so my daughter and son-in-law could go to lunch and a matinee.

He's only 3, but that little guy sure can put food away. :ohmy::LOL: We had a late lunch and I made him what he wanted, which was scrambled eggs, bacon, bananas, apples, strawberries, and greek yogurt.

So that, and another cup of yogurt this evening, was dinner. :)

My grandson spent the afternoon with me today so my daughter and son-in-law could go to lunch and a matinee.

He's only 3, but that little guy sure can put food away. :ohmy::LOL: We had a late lunch and I made him what he wanted, which was scrambled eggs, bacon, bananas, apples, strawberries, and greek yogurt.

So that, and another cup of yogurt this evening, was dinner. :)

:LOL: When I first read this, I saw lunch and a MANATEE. Nothing better than that! (Apparently I may need glasses....)

Looks awesome, and your pup is showing great restraint!

"There's no food there. There's no food there." :LOL:

It does look yummy.

That's so darn cute! I had to make the picture bigger to see him better.
Good boy, I hope you got a nibble.

That is Peanut. He was chastised for getting his nose TOO close to the tray & plate as I was trying to take the picture so he is mad. That is his "Fine! You yelled at me so I'm going to sit here and not look at you at all" pose. :LOL:

Back
Top Bottom