What's for Supper, Tuesday, April 27th?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Green leaf lettuce, tomatoes, black olives, sweet onion, navy beans, chickpeas, and cheddar cheese stuffed into whole wheat pitas, topped with a yogurt sauce.

have some nice tilapia. i am thinking fish tacos.

best laid plans and all that. had a lovely tuna on a croissant about four so wasn't hungry for dinner. baked up some froz. choco chip cookies. had a half dozen for dinner with glass of milk. i can get away with the sugars most of the time if it replaces a meal.

:LOL: I bought mine fresh, but then it was frozen, because I couldn't eat it that night.

I LOVE seafood!.... except for mussels, oysters or clams

Wow, I have finally found another person who can't/doesn't eat mussels, oysters and clams. I have a gag reflex that just doesn't take nicely to their textures!

But seafood - shrimp, prawns, crab, lobster - heaven on earth! I eat most fish too.

I made chili. I had some meat cooked and seasoned in the freezer marked "chili meat" as I was going through looking something easy to make. So, that was the choice! I make it very mild for Dad and then DH and I just add any combination of spices - chile powder, cumin, corriander, anchoe powder, etc.

I wanted to make biscuits but didn't quite get there.

Wow, I have finally found another person who can't/doesn't eat mussels, oysters and clams. I have a gag reflex that just doesn't take nicely to their textures!

But seafood - shrimp, prawns, crab, lobster - heaven on earth! I eat most fish too.
I think it's strange that I love all fish (that I've tried), shrimp, crab, lobster and scallops, but I cannot stand mussels, oysters and clams!

This was our exciting :rolleyes: chicken-noodle soup dinner. On the side, garlic bread and Saltines.
img_892740_0_03d4da043f56c0c203fa4c1e818fd1f7.jpg

img_892740_1_221aa1b7259a77493c1ae6d6ac083c7c.jpg

From now on, I'm only posting what I had for dinner. I usually have to make two separate meals... posting and taking a picture of one is enough.

i grilled last night.

skinless chicken breasts, spanish chorizo, and asparagus.

the chorizo, called quijote style chorizo was fantastic, and i love evoo'd grilled asparagus. i used a new evoo from greece, french sea salt, and freshly cracked telicherry pepper on the stalks. yummo.

From now on, I'm only posting what I had for dinner. I usually have to make two separate meals... posting and taking a picture of one is enough.

I'm with Frank! If you go to the effort of making two separate meals for one person each (no small feat) you should show off your efforts! I love reading about and seeing the variations you come up with. Besides, I sometimes have to come up with three variations for DH (gluten/lactose intolerance), Dad (diabetic) and me (watching carbs) and I tell the world :).

VB I always look forward to your meals and pictures.

Back
Top Bottom