What's for Supper, Tuesday, April 27th?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'm spending the day with the interpreters at the local high school. Will stop at the store on my way home and will pick up something there. It will depend on what strikes my fancy.

I have a condo board meeting tonight so I'll be gone before SO gets home.

That means leftovers for both of us. I'll be eating the carbs we have been avoiding since February (I've secretly been saving them up).

well, I had planned on making pot roast, but sometimes I just don't know when to leave well enough alone. I just had to add a quart each of yukon gold potatoes, chunked sweet potatoes and green beans....now it seems I have beef vegetable soup

well, I had planned on making pot roast, but sometimes I just don't know when to leave well enough alone. I just had to add a quart each of yukon gold potatoes, chunked sweet potatoes and green beans....now it seems I have beef vegetable soup
I'm glad you used all the rice! :LOL:

We are having a chibatta roll sliced open long way some of the in side scooped out. Will make a mayo mixed with basil and dash of lemon and garlic and coat inside of bread and then fill with grilled and sliced pork chop. Hand cut fries, fruit salad..and an Ice cream Sunday for anyone who wants one.
kadesma:)

We are having a chibatta roll sliced open long way some of the in side scooped out. Will make a mayo mixed with basil and dash of lemon and garlic and coat inside of bread and then fill with grilled and sliced pork chop. Hand cut fries, fruit salad..and an Ice cream Sunday for anyone who wants one.
kadesma:)
I want to come to your house for dinner!

Sounds like it's time for fried rice with shrimp or twice cooked pork.

what would I give for some shrimp?:D, living here in the foothills to the Appalachian Mountains.....crawdads is the closest I have:)

last night I cooked the whole rest of the rice into a large pot of fried rice, eggs and asparagus. It actually will be what we have for our next meal today, since the beef veg soup caused some problems with dh:(

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom