What's for Supper, Tuesday, January 19th?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Ended up with A&W as doctor's appointment went into overtime (only because he was behind - but still no answers on my knee as he is sending me for more tests).

But that Mama Burger tasted real good since I am tired, sore and cranky!

I tried a new recipe (very simple) from allrecipes.com
It's a Texas Hash over rice with yellow and white corn and a garlic bread stick.
I would make it again, it was pretty tasty and sooo simple.
img_872409_0_143b43fbd5c6b445043103e18bbde00e.jpg
That looks really delish! I would like to know if you have a recipe too.

Simple dinner. Sauted red and green bell peppers, cubanel pepper, mushrooms and red onion cooked till soft. Then scrambled eggs added and cooked till soft set. Topped with cheddar cheese and a pepperoncini pepper. Served with hot pickled veggies and hot yellow banana rings.

img_872410_0_96f1cbeb6ef802a13eebc7e95cde43e2.jpg
Very spicy! I love spicy food... your daughter made this? Looks good and great photo!

Simple dinner. Sauted red and green bell peppers, cubanel pepper, mushrooms and red onion cooked till soft. Then scrambled eggs added and cooked till soft set. Topped with cheddar cheese and a pepperoncini pepper. Served with hot pickled veggies and hot yellow banana rings.

img_872415_0_96f1cbeb6ef802a13eebc7e95cde43e2.jpg
Now that is a spicy dinner! :)

I didn't make broccoli cheese soup. For lunch yesterday I had pizza, and it was rather late. So, I just had a noodle soup for dinner. Broccoli soup would have been too heavy.

Very spicy! I love spicy food... your daughter made this? Looks good and great photo!

thank you. she chopped the peppers and mushrooms. i did the onions (no wants to chop the onions :wacko:). she sauted and i did the eggs. i do the plating and photos thank you for the compliment. sometimes i i get good pics. lol :LOL:

Back
Top Bottom