What's in the pan, Stan? Friday, March 2nd, 2012

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Tacos tonight! So ground beef and taco seasonings will be in the pan.

...and don't call me stan.

Last edited:
Kathleen bought this frozen seafood mix somewhere and I pulled it out last night to thaw. With tomato sauce over pasta.

Kathleen bought this frozen seafood mix somewhere and I pulled it out last night to thaw. With tomato sauce over pasta.
Is that the one with squid, shrimp, octopus,etc? How do you like it? I love the look of it, but the few times I have worked with it I thought it was a bit tough and fishy. I want to like it but haven't had good success.

Shrimp, squid, mussels, and crab (imitation). Don't know how I like it, dinner isn't for several hours. :mrgreen:

Shrimp, squid, mussels, and crab (imitation). Don't know how I like it, dinner isn't for several hours. :mrgreen:
Coolio. I thought you may have had it before. Let me know. I see this one product at my local and am tempted to buy it, but it is a pretty big bag and I don't want to buy it, then have 2/3's of a bag sitting around getting freezer burnt and eventually throw it away. Call me cheap, but its around 10 bucks.

Osso Bucco
First stage. Now, in the oven for a couple of hours. Out for a walk, home to put on the potatos and have a little drinky poo and she should be done. Final photos to follow.

Attachments

• DSC00361.jpg
    DSC00361.jpg
    62.9 KB · Views: 164
I does look good. Love that plate. It fooled me (at first) into thinking you'd served it on top of a frisbee!:ohmy::LOL:

It looks good Rock, although since Z mentioned the frisbee I can't look at the pic without seeing food sitting on a frisbee. :)

I've always wanted to cook that and hope to do it one day soon.

Back
Top Bottom