What's on sale at your supermarket this week?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Krogers is running some great ones!
Buy 8 and get a special price...
Kraft 8 oz brick cheeses... $1.49.. buy 8 and they are 99 cents each!
Same with Diet Coke.. $.99... or 8/.69!
International Delight Coffee Creamers... 8/$1.99!

Yeah, I stocked up big time.

Ralphs is doing the same - however I didn't have time to find the items to buy 8 of. ;)

not much going on this week, the only thing i have seen of interest are sirloin steaks at safeway for $2.99/LB. i may pick some up tomorrow and sling them on the barbie

Mushrooms!!! Button white and crimini both on for $1.49 lb which here is very cheap. I bought a pound of each for my Oriental Meatballs I am making today for a potluck and ended up buying more this morning because DH and I were eating them up like crazy!

they also have boneless/skinless for $1.69/LB. i went out this morning to save-mart and bought a sirloin roast for $1.99/LB, i was gonna buy the sirloin steaks from lucky but decided to save the dollar a pound and cut up my own. they are marinating in terriyaki right now, gonna throw them on the grill and watch the giants game tonight.

WOW.... great price on the chicken, the lowest ive ever seen it was .69/lb

safeway - pacific red snapper 3.99/LB , i love that stuff. just pan fried some up for dinner - delicious

This week we had two things that I grabbed.

Outside round roast - $2.99/lb. I got this and made around 20-25lb s of beef stew.

Boneless pork roast - $3.49/lb. I got this and cut it up and made Vienna schnitzels.

They also had pork tenderloin for $2.99/lb but honestly I never know what to make with that... any suggestions?

Back
Top Bottom