What's on the menu for Today Monday April 16?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

LPBeier

Certified Cake Maniac
Moderator Emeritus
Main Meal - A pork and strawberry salad with goat cheese and warm strawberry vinaigrette. I am grilling some pork sirloin steaks and slicing them up for the salad.

Light meal - Genoa salami sandwiches with kettle chips and raw veggies!

What's on your menu today?

Courgette and basil soup that I cooked up earlier. Dipping Yorkshire puddings in. Strange I know, but dipping small Yorkshire puds in soup really is nice!

Too hot for a big dinner tonight. Plus my 8 year old is on vacation at Grandma's house this week, so dinner will probably be an iced coffee and tomato sandwiches.

Split peas will have to wait. I forgot I had thawed a chicken thigh, only to find out there were two of them stuck together, so I'm making chicken and dumplings, which is almost done.

I've stripped the meat and refrigerated it while I reduce the broth. I'll cool and refrigerate that for a couple of hours then reheat, add the chicken, and make the dumplings (Bisquick type).

Going to Ethan's baseball game so dinner will be french rolls filled with egg salad for me and prosciutto,ham, swiss,lettuce,tomato,onion, mayo,butter for himself along with chips,strawberries,bananas,melon icy cold and some ice tea with mango juice.
kades

main meal: Daube- with fries: Yesterday I made marinated chunks of beef marinated in red wine with onions, garlic, shallots,
one tablespoon of vinegar and oil, herbs, bay leaf and rosemary THYN.
And this morning I cooked three hours with bacon and adding one hour before the end of cooking the mushrooms.
Cheeses: Roquefort or camembert
Dessert apple pie
Tonight the rest of stew
A green salad lettuce
Cheese: Camembert or Roquefort
cognac cream
In France, it is 22h27 I wish you a good night's evening

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom