What's on the Menu for Tuesday July 3rd?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:LOL: It is an Australian delicacy :ROFLMAO: ;)
aussie green chicken?just like a boomerang eh? always come's back:ohmy::ROFLMAO:!
tesco? yeah,they're pretty good really.my local store was the biggest in europe when it opened two years ago & that's the problem.when you buy a chicken the bugger is past it's use by date by the time you get it to the checkout:wacko::ROFLMAO:!

Last edited:
Do you have a Morrison's nearby Harry?

When I was on holiday in the UK, I found them to be pretty good and also Asda :)

Do you have a Morrison's nearby Harry?

When I was on holiday in the UK, I found them to be pretty good and also Asda :)
sure do K,got a metro(small)size morrison's within walking distance.morrison's are good,particularly for fresh fish,they seem to win the supermarket fishmonger of the year most years which is good 'cos i eat a lot of fish/seafood.
i guess they are all much of a muchness,the differences are really down how well the store manager runs it.i've got two mega tesco's nearby.my local one & one at horwich,about 6 miles up the road next to bolton wanderers stadium.same size,same range,same segmentation in terms of customer profile & footfall but i'd rather drive to horwich to shop because the fresh produce manager is better & it shows in the quality of the stock.

TL and I could arrange a drive up the Valley........
Well, you are more than welcome. As long as you don't mind eating after eight o'clock. That's the way things have been going these days. There is a Menonite community in the area and there are some great veggie stands this time of year. That pasta had green onions, peas, zucchini, tomato, that were all bought on my way home the same day.

Back
Top Bottom