What's on the menu Saturday 2/20/2016?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Thank you GG for the enlightenment.

Thank you Josie. Migraine is hanging on and having trouble falling asleep again.

msmofet, I hope your headache is all gone by the time you read this.

Steve, how hot is the chili? It looks like a 2-beer to me, and totally worth it.

beth, it sounds like you're very happy getting DH out of the house back to work. Glad to hear he's better.

Just before I left to shop, Himself said "Oh, I need to get to Lowe's". So off we went together. After multiple stops, and a few occasions of waiting for him, we landed at Chick-fil-a for supper. Ooo, it's like Valentine's Day dinner came late! :heart: I had one of their original sandwiches with lettuce and tomato added, he had something deluxe-ish, and we both stuffed ourselves on their excellent waffle fries. :yum: I brought four of the chicken tenders home, wrapped individually, put in a freezer bag and then into the freezer. I have chicken for dinner salads one night...or four small salads, each for me.

We moved the garage refrigerator, which will now become the main one at the new place. I had no room in the other one to put the remaining bit of the gallon of Kirby mojo, so I marinated some chicken and grilled it. Had black beans and rice along with some Pan Cubano. The loaf gets sliced long ways in three sections, each piece gets slathered in butter, the pieces are put back together, wrapped in foil and baked at 350F for 20 to 30 minutes.:yum:

Last edited:
Dinner was wonderful last night (no pics). I love lamb with lemon and garlic.

Migraine is still hanging on.

Back
Top Bottom