What's on the menu Tuesday 8/10/10?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

msmofet

Chef Extraordinaire
I have chicken parts, pork chops and shell steaks in the freezer. I think shell steaks are going to be the winner!!

We have company today. Cooking for 10.

Chicken Casserole (lunch)
Mexican Lasagna (supper)
Sourdough Chocolate Cake with Mocha icing

Chips and salsa for snacks.

Tonight I'll be having a Caprese Salad on spinach and a marinated Salmon filet. I may even open a bottle of wine...hmmm...I have a bottle of Dark Honey Mead.

No idea, days are so crazy around here I don't know how many, what time or what to have for any meal! But now I am going to PrincessFionna's so the rest of them can fend for themselves :LOL:

...I have a bottle of Dark Honey Mead.

I should think that's quite strong. :) Love mead.

Tonight I fancied a pancake. The rhubarb crumble I decided to have tomorrow. The pancake I've just kept simple: freshly sueezed lemon juice, dredged with fine Demerara sugar for extra crunch.

What time did you say dinner was? Do I bring cake? :rolleyes:

I'll be dining at about 9 pm...give you some time to get here, since I'm just down the road.:)

Cake would be good with some chocolate buttercream!:pig: Just a small piece:mrgreen:

I should think that's quite strong. :) Love mead.

Tonight I fancied a pancake. The rhubarb crumble I decided to have tomorrow. The pancake I've just kept simple: freshly sueezed lemon juice, dredged with fine Demerara sugar for extra crunch.

The Mead is made locally, I haven't tried the Dark Mead, yet. They also make a berry mead.

I better decide soon...need to get it open.:rolleyes:

i seasoned a boneless, skinless, chicken breast on my george forman grill. it stays most that way and cooks in five min. pasta , little purses stuffed with brie, garlic, and ? don't remember what else, make a dinner salad with butter lettuce, peas and green onion. just a tiny bit of balsamic vinegar and oil dressing. peanut butter cookies for dessert. they are almost gone.

Rib Eye with sauteed mushrooms, onions and peppers. Yukon Golds, haven't decided how to fix them yet.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom