What's on the menu Wednesday May 1, 2019?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
May Day, May Day

That's not a distress call from the kitchen, just an acknowledgement that it's the first of May. Hard to celebrate spring here, though. It's only 50 F and cloudy, and tomorrow will be in the mid-40's and wet. Still, I'll be giving it try tonight, with grilled chicken thighs, oven roasted smashed potatoes, and broc on the menu.

It's Uno de mayo!

I think we're in line for some TJ's orange chicken with veggies stir-fried in.

Well dinner turned into Chinese delivery. I had 1/2 pint wonton soup, 1 pork egg roll and a small amount of pork fried rice.

I had loaded up huevos rancheros. :yum: Was so hungry that I dove right into it. (File pic from a few months ago.)

Attachments

• huevos rancheros.jpg
    huevos rancheros.jpg
    60.7 KB · Views: 159
Fridge emptying day..

Last of the pulled pork and chili beans over toast..
Quite tasty, actually.. ;)

Apple pie for later..

Ross

I did that today, too. (fridge emptying.) Washed down the shelves and bins while I was at it. Wish I would have found some apple pie in there, though. :yum::)

Last edited:
Last Night's Dogs 'n Kraut, Mashed Yukons, Sweet corn with a little of Leftie Breakfast Bacon, Lettuce & Tomato under Hidden Valley ranch ...

Dogs 'n Kraut.jpg

I had leftover steak and veggies to use from the fajitas we had Tuesday. I warmed them up and served them over white rice with grilled pineapple seasoned with Penzeys Pico Fruta and avocado. Delicious [emoji39] 0501192014c.jpg

For dinner last night, we had sammies, homemade honey wheat bread with smoked turkey, brie and sauteed apples, then pressed and toasted. Truffle salted fries on the side. No pics, just didn't feel like taking any.

Back
Top Bottom