What's on the plate this date 12-1-13?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

CraigC

Master Chef
We are trying a new recipe for quesadillas. Lobster and Crab. Also preping a pork ragu for another meal.

Last edited:
After Thanksgiving we're going for a little lighter fare. Tonight's offering will be salmon cooked in browned butter, baked potatoes, Italian green beans, iced tea and more of the Thanksgiving pumpkin pie.

I'm going to Craig's house. We have a fridge full of leftover turkey things, and I'm kinda tired of them on Day 4.

I was thinking turkey curry over quinoa. Need to pick up some produce. Or maybe sausages with peppers, onions and potatoes.

I'm going to Craig's house. We have a fridge full of leftover turkey things, and I'm kinda tired of them on Day 4.

We did the turkey dinner thing last night and also made some turkey salad. The rest is divided and in the freezer. We have one more planned turkey meal this week.

I'm thinking grilled ham and cheese sandwiches. Not sure what I'll serve with them. I'm in the mood for potato soup but don't have all the stuff to make that. Might just do tomato soup. We have cheese ball and crackers too.

Inspired by Kades' and Kayelle's mushroom soup recipes, and having some leftover smoked turkey broth, that.

I made a recipe from BBC Good Food magazine: Sticky Soy & Honey Pork with Asian Noodles. (I didn't have to scrape anything off our two plates). :)

Fresh homemade pasta with butter and parm here tonight. Hubby warmed a bit of leftover sauce to add to his noodles, but I couldn't be bothered, and a lovely chianti to go along :) sour cream apple pie and coffee for dessert, and I'm a happy chicken!

Last edited:
Cat made a very unusual spaghetti. She used sausage and cheese balls and her pasta sauce over spaghetti noodles. It was great! I made the garden salad with it and we are stuffed!

Cat fussed at her Papa for feeding Azia at the table. We do this for our dogs at home, but Cat doesn't, and she had a fit! Needless to say, her Papa won't be doing this again.

I think Azia will be very disappointed at the next meal time.

MammaCat

Last edited:
I have a bag of leftover turkey in the fridge, so I'm thinking turkey tetrazzini.

I love turkey (or chicken) tetrazzini Steve! It's one of my favorites for leftovers. From the looks of Luisa Tetrazzini, she really loved it too.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Luisa_Tetrazzini

Simple fare here tonight. Steamed and browned knockwurst from the German deli, leftover casserole of mashed spuds and gravy and a spinach salad.

Last edited:
I love turkey (or chicken) tetrazzini Steve! It's one of my favorites for leftovers. From the looks of Luisa Tetrazzini, she really loved it too.
Luisa Tetrazzini - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Simple fare here tonight. Steamed and browned knockwurst from the German deli, leftover casserole of mashed spuds and gravy and a spinach salad.

That sounds good. We do like knockwurst.

MammaCat

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom