What's on the table Wednesday June 2, 2010?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

msmofet

Chef Extraordinaire
I took pork chops out. Not sure what else yet.

Whats on your table today?

leftover burgers from yesterdays' grilling....and they are creeping me out, LOL.....they are from a neighbors' cow and came packaged in square patties.....reminds me a little too much of White Castles..:LOL:

I got some babyback ribs yeaterday and put a rub on them, made some bbq sauce, and i'm going to grill those tonight along with some sweet potatoes, and grilled veggies...

Have some french bread that needs to be used up so think I'll use it to make meatball subs. I hollow out the bread and fill with hot meatballs and sauce, top with cheese and bake it all together. Add some alfredo noodles on the side and call it supper.

I am defrosting a couple of boneless skinless chicken breasts I will marinate and pan roast tonight. A tossed salad will go with it.

I have some pork chops marinating and some corn to grill with them.

A salad to round it all out.

I think we might have some strawberries left for dessert. :LOL:

Strawberry Short Cake in Black & White

img_899849_0_502639190a89aa65d8d63b523c5a6a81.jpg

img_899849_1_493923936293f905f864e4c2a382231b.jpg

Sugar free sponge dessert cup, sliced strawberries and whipped cream.

change of plans IT'S TO DANGED HOT AND HUMID to cook!! not sure which place have the honor of cooking for us tonight. :LOL:

I'm braising some pork shoulder in some beer, with onions, garlic, carrots and fresh herbs. I'm also doing a mushroom risotto and sauteed mushrooms and asparagus with a lemon mustard sauce

I will be cooking a chicken in BBQ sauce. It is so hot I can hardly think of doing fried potatoes (still no a/c), but I am really in the mood for them and will probably do that. Probably Brussel's sprouts for the vegetable. :cool:

:)Barbara

I suppose it was clean out the fridge night here too. We finished the last steak, and the potato salad, but I did make fresh green beans. I sauteed green peppers and sweet onions and added the steak cut into pieces. It was very good. We saved the bone for our daughters doggie.

change of plans IT'S TO DANGED HOT AND HUMID to cook!! not sure which place have the honor of cooking for us tonight. :LOL:

WHA WHA WHA :LOL::LOL::LOL: you live in NJ how hot can it be... Come to my humidland and you will change your mind... JK... :):):)

i am making a huge pasta salad. lots of yellow, green and red peppers, tuna, onions, tiny mac. cilantro, gonna leave oil in tuna. the salt in the tuna is my only sodium today. well under my limit. will add mayo if the oil is not enough dressing.

i am making a huge pasta salad. lots of yellow, green and red peppers, tuna, onions, tiny mac. cilantro, gonna leave oil in tuna. the salt in the tuna is my only sodium today. well under my limit. will add mayo if the oil is not enough dressing.

Babe I make that type of salad at least once a week... Have you seen the baby farfalle??? Very cute in the pasta tuna salad... Hope your in better spirits...XOXO

1 1/4" thick T-bone, stewed apples, corn on the cob.
Sliced down the apples, stewed them on the stove with butter, finished with cinnamon and sugar. Popped the corn into the boiling water.
I was going to grill, but no propane for the grill.
I heated up the iron skillet HOT, seasoned the steak with montreal seasoning and Soul Food seasoning(great mix). Seared the steak on both sides, popped into a 450F oven to finish. I think that might be just as good as grilling. Sure is a tasty way to cook a steak.

Very satisfying meal... heck it was down right decadent.

Back
Top Bottom