What's on your menu 8/27/10?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

msmofet

Chef Extraordinaire
Dentist today so not sure when or whats for dinner?

What about you?

Split chicken breasts on the grill with fresh veggies. Later, homemade brownies and homemade vanilla ice cream for dessert.

Tentitve plans - spinach salad and one of the new Pizza Hut oblong pies (24" ? for $12.00).

making a veggie stew with white beans and some tired looking veggies I found in the fridge when I got home from vacation. A little grated cheese atop for added protein. ;)

Doing dinner for daughter,s-i-l and friends chicken enchiladas, with both red and green sauce, white rice with onion,garlic, chicken broth.Salad tomatoes, jicama,avocado, sliced blood oranges, topped with honey and lime. Watermelon,cantaloupe. Brownies for dessert.
kadesma

We will probably have a sandwich since we ate out for lunch - had seafood - and that is really filling for quite a while.

We're traveling tomorrow to D.C. so when I was out today picking up some stuff for the trip, I snagged a ready made pizza 16" for $8. We'll have that.

Crock Pot Pot Roast with onion, carrots, red potatoes, and basil.
With Honey Sweetened Iced Tea.
Desert: chocolate chip cookies.
Popcorn for movie time tonight.
Might even make some egg creams...

We had ribs, stir fried zucchini, red peppers, mushrooms and onions, some tiny pasta with butter and parmesan and some swiss chard. No idea what's for dessert but I'm too full to think about dessert at the moment.

Lemon Pepper Salmon and baked potatoes. Mixed green salad to start.

My fab salmon purveyor provided tonight's King salmon filet--baked @ 275 for 30 minutes--mmmm! Served with baked potatoes and fresh green peas. Dayumm!! I even had some pink Mateus. I refused to drink pink wine for years, but you know what? That stuff's good! No wonder it's Elizabeth II's favorite. My husband remembers getting it for 59 cents a bottle in Spain back in the 60s--my cellar has Petrus, Yquem, and Margaux--but that cheap Portuguese screw-top rocks!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom