What's on Your Plate Kate? March 7/12

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I have 2 salmon fillets to cook. Not sure how I'll be doing that just yet. This is a new menu item for me. I've only cooked it once before so I'll be doing a search for recipes. We'll have some rice and salads.

I made a pressed hoagie with fried sliced smoked sausage, sauerkraut and Swiss cheese. Half was lunch the other half for dinner.

I have 2 salmon fillets to cook. Not sure how I'll be doing that just yet. This is a new menu item for me. I've only cooked it once before so I'll be doing a search for recipes. We'll have some rice and salads.

Great minds think alike. The only difference is I have Rice shaped pasta (orzo) drizzled with olive oil, sprinkled with black pepper and chives. Gotta do some googling to find out how I want to cook them.:chef:

Was going to grab something out, but I decided against going to that meeting. I got an awful feeling about driving.

Anyhoo, I have taken some ground pork out of the freezer and will make frikadeller. I'm still thinking about sides. Rødkål for sure. Rice or 'taters for DH.

Was going to grab something out, but I decided against going to that meeting. I got an awful feeling about driving.

Anyhoo, I have taken some ground pork out of the freezer and will make frikadeller. I'm still thinking about sides. Rødkål for sure.
:chef:I'm on my way, TL, that sounds GREAT!

Last edited by a moderator:

Anyhoo, I have taken some ground pork out of the freezer and will make frikadeller. I'm still thinking about sides. Rødkål for sure. /QUOTE]:chef:I'm on my way, TL, that sounds GREAT!

You could be here in what, an hour and a half? That's still supper time. You are certainly welcome.

Leftovers. Threw a party for my husband's 65th birthday yesterday, and have lots of odds and ends. It'll be a good meal. But who knows what it will be?

James bought me a quesadilla maker and it arrived today, so we will have quesadillas for supper. I will make a layered bean dip to go with it. :yum:
The day got away from us, and neither of us feels like leaving the house, so these will have to wait until tomorrow. So for tonight I am cooking up some more of those boneless Denver steaks, baked potatoes, and broccoli. :cool:

Today is poultry day and DH works tonight.:)

So, what's planning to be on your plate?

Poultry day here too. I'm making a new recipe called Yorkshire Chicken. We will be having asparagus as the side dish.

Salads. Have a bunch of rapidly expiring vegetables. And it's Survivor Night!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom