What's on your plate, Saturday, 2-10-18?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I have some 16-20 shrimp I will cook in a "scampi" type sauce with roasted red peppers over some spaghetti.

Leftover coq au vin here. I put some of the gravy on psycho-poodle's kibble last night, and he cleaned his bowl. I think he'll be happy we're having leftovers.:yum:

CD

Leftover coq au vin here. I put some of the gravy on psycho-poodle's kibble last night, and he cleaned his bowl. I think he'll be happy we're having leftovers.:yum:

CD

My childhood dog would eat anything if my mom put tomato sauce on it.

We used to test things like broccoli, or oatmeal, or other really odd things a dog would never eat otherwise. But a little bit of marinara on shoe leather, and you needed a new pair of shoes.

Dx's dog loves Chinese take out so much that she gets her own order to go, split over several meals on top of her kibbles.

I made a pan of Malto-Meal muffins to go along with leftover beef stew. Extra muffin with honey for dessert.

Well, the roses came out ok, need some practice though. The dough for the little creatures was a fail, so I ended up using premade wrappers. Fillings were pork and chives, shrimp, and ground beef and mushrooms

Attachments

• 2018-02-10 18.55.13.jpg
    2018-02-10 18.55.13.jpg
    37.4 KB · Views: 145
GF asked for pork paprikash..we had no egg noodles so I made some with the machine. Used pork tenderloin and had a garden salad..which never got eaten, by the way..will eat that tomorrow with the cabbage rolls we have planned..

Attachments

• 28053170_10155147184642401_1081719612_n.jpg
    28053170_10155147184642401_1081719612_n.jpg
    32.9 KB · Views: 173
Last edited:
lobster, mussels & clams Fry-Diablo...

39817-albums960-picture7219.jpg
[/IMG]

I would love to have a small tasting plate of all of your meals!

For our supper this evening, I found a bunch of curly Kale hiding
in the recesses of the crisper drawer, little bugger!

001.jpg

So I browned some Sweet Italian Sausage, sans the casings,
added Sweet White Onions and Garlic; quickly sauteed the
cleaned and chopped Kale,
poured in a goodly amount of Vegetable Stock, along with S&P
and freshly grated Nutmeg.
Let everybody braise together nicely and served it all over
DH's favorite brand of Rigatoni.
Douse it all with grated Grana Padano and a drizzle of Extra Virgin Olive Oil;
I call that a good meal, even if I do say so myself, thank you very much.
:LOL:

I would love to have a small tasting plate of all of your meals!

For our supper this evening, I found a bunch of curly Kale hiding
in the recesses of the crisper drawer, little bugger!:LOL:

I read yesterday that if you dress kale with a bit of coconut oil, it makes it easier to slide into the garbage pail.. :ROFLMAO: :LOL: :wacko:

Ross

I read yesterday that if you dress kale with a bit of coconut oil, it makes it easier to slide into the garbage pail.. :ROFLMAO: :LOL: :wacko:

Ross
I always buy kale with the best of intentions..then, something happens when I get it on my plate...and the other half of the uncooked bunch gets forgotten in the crisper until it goes in the garbage a couple of weeks later..

DH wanted to go out last night, so we went to our favorite nearby seafood restaurant. I had the luscious shrimp tempura tacos with pineapple salsa and DH had fried oysters.
0210181950a.jpg0210181951a.jpg

Back
Top Bottom