What's on your table Monday June 7, 2010?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

msmofet

Chef Extraordinaire
It will either be spinach, mushroom and cheese omelets with rye toast and fried potatoes, peppers and onions OR BBQ - london broil, grilled corn on the cob and homemade veggie kabobs (the last ones were store bought and everyone liked them) - mushroom caps, vidalia onion, red, green, orange and yellow peppers.

What will be on your table?

Oh tonight is the left over ribs from last night.

And I will be making some potatoes au gratin to go with, since Kathleen asked for that nicely.

i am thinking it will be steak pasta salad. left over steak from last night. macaroni, onions, (lots of green ones in fridge) assorted bell peppers. i have some lovely baby ones. couple hard boiled eggs . gonna try making mayo again. this time in blender. put that in salad, garlic pwd. onion pwd. paprika, (have one with little kick) lots pepper. maybe a squirt of lemon juice if needed. i am getting hungry just thinking about it. oh! and few asparagus stalks and corn from corn on cob last night.

The girls and I are making a grilled tenderloin with mustard caper sauce, Making some garlic mashed potatoes, Stuffed tomatoes with crab as salad and grilled bread,butter and garlic. Apple cake for dessert.
kades

Test smoking another batch of ABTs so that plus some cole slaw will be dinner. I might also serve some potato chips for a balanced diet.

from the depths of my scatterbrianed-self, a sammich i've cooked often emerged, although a few other items + my usuals.....
a multi-grain bread, pesto, thinly-sliced provolone, avacado, tomato, cooked; a half of that, or a tomato sammich, halved. if i make the tomato-sammich, beef broth, too.

Son requested either spaghetti or hamburger mac'n'cheese. I'm thinking the mac'n'cheese tonight. Might do some broccoli or green beans with it.

Grilled chicken with souvlaki marinade, roasted broccoli (alton brown style) and left over potato salad (forgot to cook rice, LOL).

chowder using fish on hand, some salmon, a lobster tial, some small shrimp and some clams. Had fish broth is the freezer. yummy

BBQ - London broil (seasoned with EVOO and My herb and spice grinder - mixed peppercorns, sea salt, minced garlic, onion flakes, thyme, rosemary, red pepper flakes). Sides were corn on the cob (first steamed in microwave for 4 minutes then EVOO, sea salt and pepper. Then on the grill) and veggie kabobs - mushroom caps, Vidalia onion, red, green, orange and yellow peppers (seasoned the same as the steak. First foiled on the grill rack, when tender removed from foil and placed on grill rack). Tomato and mozzarella slices with fresh basil, EVOO, sea salt and ground pepper.

img_901363_0_0a3646304688223e6b14a4812021768b.jpg

img_901363_1_bb3c05a9f924f1f0531bd39f61136891.jpg

img_901363_2_acdfe87eb6e11f79baf8ce4d2a0f57b9.jpg

last night cooked white corn on the cob in microwave. left on husks. boy were they easy to remove when done. kept it moist as well. saw the tip somewhere but don't remember where. of course no salt, just salt free butter and pepper. really really good. your dinner looks lovely.

last night cooked white corn on the cob in microwave. left on husks. boy were they easy to remove when done. kept it moist as well. saw the tip somewhere but don't remember where. of course no salt, just salt free butter and pepper. really really good. your dinner looks lovely.
thank you babe. Lat night I did white corn off the cob with peas, pearl onions and baby carrots steamed in a ziplok MICROWAVE steam bag. boy was the white corn sweet as sugar.

@msmofet: Oh my gosh! That was a very nice meal! :D I wish I can grill but it's rainy over here.

Back
Top Bottom