What's on your table tonight? Tuesday, June 2nd.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Some grilled chicken breast that has been marinated in a garlic and rosemary marinade. A big salad .Possibly some fresh Farmer's bread.Chardonnay. Beer for bf.

Pizza, with some garlic, onions, peppers, mushrooms, and leftovers of salami /bacon on one and salmon/goat cheese on the other. Pizza is a great way to make good use of some leftovers in stead of throwing them away..

And a favorite dish of our daughter!

Beer Butt Chicken, BBQ sauced.
Red Bliss Tater Salad
Roma tomatoes and cucumber salad.
Budweiser American Ale. (Never thought I'd like Bud, LOL)

what say i? i say more tofu & vegge soup after yesterday's! that was sooooo yummy!

Husband is a teacher, last day for the summer was today. It's cold, wet, overcast... Have a roast in the oven, will do gravy and mashed potatoes. Will have some wasabi cheddar along with some cottage bread leftover from yesterday. Not sure what other veggie, maybe carrots. Might roast some cabbage.

We went to a favorite local place for barbecue. I had sliced pork, the best sweet potato fries, cole slaw and garlic bread. The pork was so good it needed no sauce on it and very tender. Our gs loves the place so we will take him on Friday.

Chicken seems to be the popular choice tonight.

SO is doing low carb so I pan seared two chicken breast halves. She had hers with salsa, cheese and broccoli. I had a queasdilla.

I took some fresh ricotta that I made, added some EVOO, rotini, asparagus, garlic, fresh basil and chevre, and called it dinner.

Pizza, with some garlic, onions, peppers, mushrooms, and leftovers of salami /bacon on one and salmon/goat cheese on the other. Pizza is a great way to make good use of some leftovers in stead of throwing them away..

And a favorite dish of our daughter!

:ohmy::ohmy: So, how do you cook your daughter...rare, medium-well...with garlic...without...:ohmy::ohmy:?????

I made a chicken pot pie, even though it was really too warm to have the oven on. After I dish it up, I'll post pictures. :chef:
img_825889_0_b6165111d4aff5ca588270456f5b812f.jpg

img_825889_1_1f2e6cbc088521fac76818209cfe66c9.jpg

Whole wheat pita sandwich with lemony white bean dip, chickpeas, tomatoes, onions, cilantro, lettuce, and feta.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom