What's on't plate, mate? Dinner 20/10/13

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I think that's a dang fine suggestion, Katy.
The elusive clam chowder!

Pork loin roast rubbed with herbes de province and kosher salt, baked sweet potatoes with butter, steamed spinach, iced tea and the last of the butter pecan-rum cake for dessert. The roast is making the house smell awesome right now. Yum!

I think that's a dang fine suggestion, Katy.
The elusive clam chowder!

Hot diggity! ;)

(Okay, maybe it doesn't work with an English accent...) :blush:

And yes, the most elusive clams ever! :LOL::LOL::LOL:

However, I realised that there are revolting things called "Razor Clams" that you can dig up on British shorelines. (Luckily, not available locally). :)

Pork loin roast rubbed with herbes de province and kosher salt, baked sweet potatoes with butter, steamed spinach, iced tea and the last of the butter pecan-rum cake for dessert. The roast is making the house smell awesome right now. Yum!

The smell of a roasting joint is hard to beat! :)

I'm thinking pan-fried pork chops seasoned with something :ermm: with twice-baked potatoes (I LOVE :wub: twice-baked potatoes and got some huge potatoes at the farmer's market yesterday!) and probably a salad.

'Taters are in the toaster oven and chops are coming to room temp. I also bought a pound of fresh mozzarella cheese from a local Italian restaurant at the farmer's market yesterday, so the salad will be caprese with tomatoes and fresh basil from our garden.

'Taters are in the toaster oven and chops are coming to room temp. I also bought a pound of fresh mozzarella cheese from a local Italian restaurant at the farmer's market yesterday, so the salad will be caprese with tomatoes and fresh basil from our garden.

Fresh mozzarella? :pig: So very, very lovely! Enjoy GG! I am very envious!

Fresh mozzarella? :pig: So very, very lovely! Enjoy GG! I am very envious!

+1 :yum: I want some of Katie H's pork roast, too - and Princess's clam chowder...and...and...and.. Yikes, just everything looks and sounds so good. lol

Last edited:
Okay, two soups at once. My clam chowder and Shrek's potato and bacon

Attachments

• soup 001.JPG
    soup 001.JPG
    40.5 KB · Views: 138
  • soup 002.JPG
    soup 002.JPG
    39.7 KB · Views: 59
Back
Top Bottom