What's the dinner plan Stan? (Sun. 1/22)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Everyones food sounds wonderful.

Pot roast, roasted garlic mashed potatoes, and green beans sauteed with garlic, oo, balsalmic, sea salt, and coarse fresh black pepper. Hmmmm, seems as if all my green veggies catch that combo, it just works for me!
That looks fantastic!!

Thanks guys! Silly question, but how in the heck do you guys post such appetizing pics of your food without marks on your plate? I try to clean up the drippy edges, but yet I always can see the swipe marks on the edges of my plate from my towel in my pictures. Is it because most of my plates have a matte finish? Such a small detail, yet it annoys the crap out of me!

Thanks guys! Silly question, but how in the heck do you guys post such appetizing pics of your food without marks on your plate? I try to clean up the drippy edges, but yet I always can see the swipe marks on the edges of my plate from my towel in my pictures. Is it because most of my plates have a matte finish? Such a small detail, yet it annoys the crap out of me!

I don't know about anyone else, but any drips get incorporated into the puddle. I also set two plates, the cleaner looking one gets a photo op.

I made this again (I use extra sauce) - delicious!
Southwestern Chicken Skillet
[FONT=&quot]http://www.food.com/recipe/southwestern-chicken-skillet-223623
[/FONT]

Last edited:
I was inspired by LuckyT.

Baked stuffed shells (lots of cheese) and a tossed salad (red & green butter lettuce, shredded red cabbage, shaved carrots, sliced mushroom cap, vine tomato and black olives dressed with flax, canola and EVOO oils, red wine vinegar, sesame seeds, herbs and spices).

img_1099654_0_80cdb20e8b698fe89b7cca896b7524f2.jpg

WOO-HOO !!!
12_1_28.gif

Back
Top Bottom