What's The Last Thing You Have Done To Treat Yourslf?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Bangbang said:
Erik said:
Got myself a gym membership!!!

Great :!: ...... now the hard part is just gettin off your butt and goin :!: :LOL:

that's what i thought until i started paying... that in itself in enough to get my butt out the door and to the gym lol

Hmm, last night I looked at my dry lizard legs, and decided to apply some cream :D Hey it helped my legs alot! Oh and applied lip balm so my lips are soft and supple hehe. Winters are harsh here!

Oh I did the bike at home inside, and did the glide machine, it works the legs like a skiing machine. The gazelle comes to mind :)

I had a manicure and a pediure last week. Then got all gussied up and my husband took me to a dinner dance. Had a great time.

I splurged on an iPod... now I'm chained to my PC as I feed it CDs. 1,043 songs / 2.9 days of music loaded thus far. I'm about 1/3 done. /cry

;)
Z

Ohhh and my son's girlfriend brought me over some Christmas cookies last night. I've been treating my tummy to those tonight too! mmmm Good stuff.

Zereh said:
I splurged on an iPod... now I'm chained to my PC as I feed it CDs. 1,043 songs / 2.9 days of music loaded thus far. I'm about 1/3 done. /cry

;)
Z

Ohhh and my son's girlfriend brought me over some Christmas cookies last night. I've been treating my tummy to those tonight too! mmmm Good stuff.

ditto. now I'm trying to figure it out. can't get the 'free' songs from my Houston shopping spree to go to it, am having to burn a disc and then transfer..any tips you have would be appreciated.

I have not gotten any songs from the Music Store yet, though I think they said we would get one free one a week. I'll mess around with it and see if I have any luck.

;)
Z

I went to Ballys again today and spent some time in the pool,steamroom,and whirlpool. I hope this gets to be an obsession.

I made what I call peanut butter yummies tonight. I just wanted something sweet! I'l post the recipe under Misc. in the Cooking W/ Kids thread.

What kind of bling did you get (if you don't mind me asking)?

Reminds me of an old "Zulu" quote...

In the morning the lion awakes and knows it must ourrun "the slowest" gazelle in order that "his" pride" eats...

Likewise, the gazelle awakes knowing that it must outrun the fastest lion...

and in the end, its all fair play...

No matter what you are...in the morning, when you get up, you better be "running"...

SierraCook said:
Today, I went in my favorite store: Barnes & Nobles and browsed the books while sipping on a gingerbread latte. Oh, it was so good.

I just had one of the gingerbread lattes the other day--it was yummy! Have you tried the pumpkin spice? I like that one even more!

A very hot, very bubbly bubble bath. It's something I do three or four times a week during the winter. It's a life saver. :) :D

Back
Top Bottom