What's the lunch wagon bringin' II

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Well, Savannah wanted mac & cheese & I was out of elbow macoroni & cheddar cheese. So, I cooked some spaghetti noodles & layered them in a casserole dish with plain ol' sliced cheese, & poured an egg-milk mixture over it, like I would with regular mac & cheese, & baked it until the egg mixture was set & the cheese was melted. It's acctually pretty good. :D

That does sound good, crewsk!

I'm having a chef salad, garlic bread, and a peach yogurt for lunch. It's still too early to dig in, but I'm starving today! :shock:

My spaghetti sauce is almost done... I'll have a "taster" bowl of that for lunch.

i had like 4 kinds of meat/fish in the fridge so i had to cook those before they got too old. so i pretty much snacked my way through lunch, cause i made home-made frozen meals. tilapia, (i burnt it a little, oops!) chicken, orange tomatoes, vine-ripened tomatoes, scallions, zucchini, baby carrots, tomatillo, green beans and Sweetitaly's, etc. i just picked through my meals while i cooked and froze 'em.

i had some kiwifruit, a pluot, a couple raspberries, a few blueberries and red grapes and a strawberry, and made up a little plate of cheeses: butterkase, french pyrenesse, fontina, gouda, cheddar, & havarti. i wanted to sample them all, lol. i also had cranberry-strawberry juice.

Lunch with the girls....yipeeeeeeeee
img_85649_0_dfc90188953d8e6aedcce07c4b6ea4ca.gif

Today was an easy day, mixed some McCormicks taco seasoning with large curd cottage cheese and made a dip, used with blue corn chips. GOOD STUFF MAYNARD

Back
Top Bottom