What's the lunch wagon bringin' II

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
are the cheddar cheese ones good, mudbug? i love the regular ones.

.....thoughts of green bean casserole emerging........:-p

SierraCook said:
mudbug, I love French fried onions. It is so hard not to just eat them right out of the can. :D
You mean your suppose to use them IN something?:LOL: Heck, right out of the can, that is hidden in back of some crackers in the pantry...YUM Casserrole, what casserrole??

kadesma, :-p

cough drops and beer. i love those things. i eat them like candy.

um, it kind of occured to me that they are candy, tee-hee. just mentholated candy with vapor action as an added benefit that you should keep out of the reach of children and only take as the package directions say to.:-p

Last edited:
kadesma said:
You mean your suppose to use them IN something?:LOL: Heck, right out of the can, that is hidden in back of some crackers in the pantry...YUM Casserrole, what casserrole??

kadesma, :-p

I have can in my pantry and I refuse to open it until I need to use it all in casserole or something. They would be gone in a heartbeat. I think mudbug and luvs are talking about the green bean casserole. I have another casserole recipe that uses French fried onions, with cream mushroom soup, sour cream, broccoli, cauliflower, and Swiss cheese.

http://www.discusscooking.com/forums/showthread.php?t=5754

Today, I had a roast beef sandwich on whole wheat bread with grey poupon mustard, horseradish mayonnaise, and mixed baby greens. For tomorrow (10/13) my brother is bringing me Chinese chicken salad for lunch. Isn't that nice of him? :)

that's sweet of him, sierra.
i had french bread, bleu cheese and mineral water for lunch.

lunch? No wonder my tummy is grumbling, it is 2:24. yawn, I just woke up from a nap, soup it is for lazy me!

Groan....we had our department Christmas lunch and gift exchange today. I had one seasonal microbrew (glass rimmed with crushed pumpkin seeds, brown sugar, and cardomon-yum) and a lovely pork chop with garlic mashed potatoes and some corn. This was after six of us devoured a bowl of spinach artichoke dip with tortilla chips. Then for dessert, deep dish apple pie, with almonds, a la mode and a la whiped cream.

Too stuffed to even think about dinner.

Back
Top Bottom