What's the menu plan Stan for Monday 8/13, 2012?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

msmofet

Chef Extraordinaire
I have pork stir fry planned for dinner and 2 chocolate pound cakes in the oven.

we're having a 'mum can't be bothered' dinner. So pork chop, tiger bread a friend baked and salad (I'll be having rocket and parmesan salad with added garlicky sauteed mushrooms and some sliced tomatoes on the side).

I may be slightly hungover after having friends over last night :blush:

It was a great night though :LOL:

Today is Mrs Hoot's birthday!
I asked her if she wanted anything special. She looked at me with them brown eyes and said..."Well......I was thinkin' we could go over to the Mayflower in Roanoke Rapids."
So be it!

Hoot,

My very best wishes to Mrs. Hoot on her special day.

We have just finished the reforming of the electric system, kitch and wood flooring throughout condo ( except bathrms - unglazed tiling flooring ) ... So, us too --- to the Port for a light bite and Prosecco ... We have spent most of the day with clean up with the Construction Team.

Need a Spa Hotel and a turquoise aqua tropical waters ... We have turquoise Adriatic, however, it is not tropical ! ha ha ...

Have a lovely evening in Roanoke Rapids. We had been there back in 2010 ... Gorgeous country.

Margi.

Today is a leftovers day for dinner. So, something out of the freezer accompanied by some fresh veggies.

Got choral society rehearsal tonight and I need to leave early to pick up my new glasses on the way so will be quick and easy spaghetti with salads.

Chicken 'breaded' with flour, fine corn meal, Old Bay seasoning + coriander powder, rosemary powder, extra paprika, 3 types of freshly ground pepper, sage, and a touch of marjoram; fried in peanut oil. Green string bean and potato salad.

Last edited:
Going to toss some steaks on the grill (med rare for me), slice up some fresh tomatoes and mozzarella, pick some basil and call it dinner.

Monday 8/12/12
Chocolate pound cake

img_1175426_0_7876b3148a4d531c17269a66bf89257d.jpg

img_1175426_1_c2adf2d3df05564fbd95ef249b8ff96c.jpg

Happy Birthday to Mrs Hoot, hope she had a lovely day :)

Today is Mrs Hoot's birthday!
I asked her if she wanted anything special. She looked at me with them brown eyes and said..."Well......I was thinkin' we could go over to the Mayflower in Roanoke Rapids."
So be it!

Back
Top Bottom