What's to eat today for Supper! 9/5/15

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Addie

Chef Extraordinaire
I will be making two large pans of baked Mac and Cheese with tomatoes.
Cheese ends were available when I went shopping Thursday and priced at $.79 a pound. So I scooped all that were available. Today they come out of the freezer and into the oven. :angel:

We'll be doing leftovers. Have taco meat that needs to be eaten and a lot of the chicken from last night.

Beef stroganoff using a couple of tenderloins from the freezer that we need to use up.

BTW, can somebody move this to the correct forum. TIA

Thank you, Dawg. :)

It's starting to cool off a bit here :clap: so today I'm going to make a pot of split pea soup that I've been craving. I might make some corn muffins to go alongside, but I've got a lot of things I want to do today so it might end up being garlic toast.

Beef stroganoff using a couple of tenderloins from the freezer that we need to use up.

BTW, can somebody move this to the correct forum. TIA

Yes, please do. I just simply after looking for it for quite a while, could not find it. Not only are my eyes going, but so is my sanity and mind. :angel:

Yes, please do. I just simply after looking for it for quite a while, could not find it. Not only are my eyes going, but so is my sanity and mind. :angel:

Very easy mistake to make. Sometimes subthreads are hard to dig out.

I have no idea tonight. Pre-internet, I used to make a wonderful salisbury steak, and of course I lost the recipe. DH brought home some very nice looking beef patties a while back that I froze. I may try to recreate the SS.

Very easy mistake to make. Sometimes subthreads are hard to dig out.

I have no idea tonight. Pre-internet, I used to make a wonderful salisbury steak, and of course I lost the recipe. DH brought home some very nice looking beef patties a while back that I froze. I may try to recreate the SS.

Thank you Dawg. :angel:

Addie, for future reference go to General Cooking Info>Menu Planning>Today's Menu. It's tripped me up before too!

Addie, for future reference go to General Cooking Info>Menu Planning>Today's Menu. It's tripped me up before too!

Or click on Home and scroll down till you see the previous day's dinner thread. Then look to the right and you can click on the forum where that thread was posted. Then start a new thread there.

DH said we don't have enough gas to grill, so the chicken is in the oven. It smells amazing!

I remembered that I have a pineapple that was on sale, so instead of veggies, I'm going to brush it with butter and sprinkle with Tajin seasoning, then broil it while the chicken rests. I figure the lime-chile flavors in the seasoning will go well with Thai food, too.

GG, that recipe sounds great. The pineapple too. A side of Thai pickled cucumbers too.

Thanks for the link.

Attachments

• IMG_20150606_205929.jpg
    IMG_20150606_205929.jpg
    70.6 KB · Views: 195
  • 2015-09-05 mock armadillo.jpg
    2015-09-05 mock armadillo.jpg
    44.3 KB · Views: 167
  • Stirling.jpg
    Stirling.jpg
    32 KB · Views: 176
Last edited: