What's Wednesday's Winner Meal, January 22nd?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

LPBeier

Certified Cake Maniac
Moderator Emeritus
I will be having another chicken vegetable salad.

As for TB, I am not totally sure yet, but it might be steak with baked potatoes, salad and sauteed mushrooms. This depends on whether I get out and get a steak.

I'm not going to say. Because everytime I say I am having tacos I end up having something else.

SO wants a salad for dinner tonight so I decided to have mac and cheese with andouille sausage and Tabasco.

I bought a couple of soup mixes, just add water and chicken or beef. $1.50 each, going to try one out tonight. Enchilada Chili and adding chicken, have salsa, guacamole and sour cream alongside with tortilla chips.

I'm going to make Cincinnati style turkey chili in the pressure cooker. Serve with rice or maybe I'll boil up some spaghetti noodles.

I'm not going to say. Because everytime I say I am having tacos I end up having something else.

Maybe saying you're going to have something else will get you to finally make the tacos!:LOL:

We're having chicken nuggets, fries, fried mushrooms and salads.

Maybe saying you're going to have something else will get you to finally make the tacos!:LOL:

We're having chicken nuggets, fries, fried mushrooms and salads.

There I go.
I'm having hamburgers tonight :turned:

The soup I had would be really good if you were stuck in a ditch and you had already eaten all the candy bars and Spam in your emergency kit.

Back
Top Bottom