"Discover Cooking, Discuss Life."

Go Back   Discuss Cooking - Cooking Forums > General Cooking Information > Menu Planning > Today's Menu
Old 10-02-2004, 04:46 PM   #31
Certified Executive Chef
Originally Posted by Audeo
Originally Posted by norgeskog
The game is tomorrow and I have no ticket to the game. I am therefore housebound infront of the TV.
Poor Norgeskog!!!! ChocolateChef gave me the idea for this one...if you can wait a couple of weeks!

And what in the heck is "Mirror Pond"?????
Hey Audeo cool - thanks for the tip and more importantly your sympathy. I feel better already. However, I got stung once buying on the internet so am afraid to do it again. It is a good price as the tickets purchased at the stadium are $50 so $79 is good as the scalpers at the game ask over $100. Buy why 9.50 to ship. A postage stamp is .37. I will look again to see where the tickets are now. The Ducks send 3-4000 tickets to their opponents and perhaps it is Arizona selling tickets they cannot use before the mail the unused ones back here.

Mirror Pond is a microbrew made in Bend, Oregon (2 hrs east of Eugene) by the Deschutes Brewing Company. It is a pale ale and is a favorite in the Pacific Northwest. It is one of my favorites and is somewhat like Cor :roll: a, only better.

norgeskog is offline   Reply With Quote